Indy Convertible spoiler for sale Craigslist

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
cayredZ26

Re: Indy Convertible spoiler for sale Craigslist

Post by cayredZ26 »

Is this guy selling Indy wheels? If so I am really interested. Not to crazy about the spoilers. They looked killer on the convertible but not so much on a "regular" Beretta. I am restoring my Z26 and would love to have a set of new Indy wheels. I just bought the new rear filler on ebay. Also bought another Z26 today to restore. I just cannot get away from Cayenne Red Beretta's. Got a steal of a deal on it.

If this guy has the Indy rims I am def. interested in a set. I am not gonna call him. I wanna make sure he has them first.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

a few more years in storage , you'll pay the big bucks if you want it that bad. $500+ is going to be hard to get for a set of rims though, 16" or less. i want a set, but i'm way too cheap (college student) currently.

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

cayredZ26 wrote:Is this guy selling Indy wheels? If so I am really interested. Not to crazy about the spoilers. They looked killer on the convertible but not so much on a "regular" Beretta. I am restoring my Z26 and would love to have a set of new Indy wheels. I just bought the new rear filler on ebay. Also bought another Z26 today to restore. I just cannot get away from Cayenne Red Beretta's. Got a steal of a deal on it.

If this guy has the Indy rims I am def. interested in a set. I am not gonna call him. I wanna make sure he has them first.
He has now 5 sets - Complete with caps and screws, all brand new, both lefts and rights, 700 a set plus shipping.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

JAWS89GTU

Post by JAWS89GTU »

Does he happen to have the door moldings that came on the gt's and gtu' does anyone know? And any pics of the gtu wheels by any chance. And the gtu spoiler kits are in black that he has?

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

ErichZ26 wrote:
DTMAce wrote:Yes, but he has the OEM templates to make them. :D

As for the font spoilers, they are OEM from concepts, but you probably already know that Ryan.

I know he got them from me. He is a tool.

If those bootlegs were that great why would he want more OEM's from me?
Knock it off Cack... Any more crap like this and you will be officially warned.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

JAWS89GTU wrote:Does he happen to have the door moldings that came on the gt's and gtu' does anyone know? And any pics of the gtu wheels by any chance. And the gtu spoiler kits are in black that he has?
No on moldings. Pics are currently not available, but I can ask. These wheels are brand new and fully complete. As for the kits, they come in various colors or in primer. Never installed, brand new on both wheels and kits.

Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

All these questions about what he has... refer back a few posts where Ace made a list!

And you think he didn't sell the light bars? And I quote from his email to me:
"I've sold all of the convertible tonneau covers with the surround pieces. I've sold all of the INDY Pace car light bars also. I had 25 of these units."

As for the acquisition of the items:
"...when i worked at C&C back then. This is how i ended up with tons of "B" parts. They closed their doors in 1993 and me and a friiend bought over $36,000 of parts at auction...it filled up two semi-truck trailers....19 years later i'm still selling parts!"

I have a little something on order... He he he.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

He has sold several of them now, down to a dozen of the spoilers left, actually sold and shipped three to one customer. Good lord, wonder who has the money for these! lol Though some could have been bought to put on something other than a beretta too, come to think of it. Wouldn't that be sad?

Kyle Anderson

Post by Kyle Anderson »

DTMAce wrote:He has sold several of them now, down to a dozen of the spoilers left, actually sold and shipped three to one customer. Good lord, wonder who has the money for these! lol Though some could have been bought to put on something other than a beretta too, come to think of it. Wouldn't that be sad?
Holy crap! It took me a few months to sell mine at a lower price with an original trunk lid.

Because someone is probably wondering, the original maker of the convertible spoilers is no longer around. Autostyle of Grand Rapids, MI went out of business years ago.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

So...

After exchanging a couple of emails I had a 40 minute conversation with Kenneth today. Great guy! He is PACKED full of history and knowledge concerning not only the 'Verts but the GTU as well. I actually have an order in the mail from him; a template for the windshield banners straight from C&C! I will be able to reproduce the banners to exact factory spec. Look for the thread in the general section later this week! I'm actually selling him a little something I have as well...

He was very interested to see the 'Vert spoiler that I have and even more interested to know that I have a factory trunk lid with it! Props to Kyle Anderson! I have a bit of pull with him now as he needs me to measure my trunk lid for proper mounting of the 'vert spoiler so that he can give that info to all of his buyers. Speaking of you Kyle, I want to put the two of you back in touch. I think he would love to have a detailed conversation with you. I asked him to copy and send me whatever he has and is willing to send concerning C&C, the 'Verts,the GTU, etc. I will in turn be sending him a bunch of one off info I have on the Beretta, specifically the Euro models and their specific pieces.

I did not get a chance to ask if he would be coming to the Fest this year as well, I am at work and he got another call at one point. I would love to meet the guy as it seems that he is a true to life Beretta enthusiast. At one point he had 5 of them and currently owns 3 of them.

I'll keep you all posted as to our conversations.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

As I said, he did seem interested in being at fest, considering its in the same state. Hopefully he can. He knew Kyle, I also had mentioned him too. LOL

Yep, he was very knowledgeable, and has lots to offer. :P

cayredZ26

Post by cayredZ26 »

I am interested in a set of wheels. That is not bad for brand new Indy rims...just gotta see what the shipping will be.

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

hey styluss can u post pix of the spoiler on ur car

I would like to see this on a z

Mikey Morris

Post by Mikey Morris »

Awesome guy-bought a lot of parts from him years ago-brand new stuff!

LOLVTEC

Post by LOLVTEC »

Man oh man how I would love to have one of those Verts... There HAS to be a way to get one whole, legally or illegally... ; )

Maybe steal one and swap a VIN? Who's gonna know??? Can you imagine it, say a black Vert with Z04 GFX and some nice clean wheels? It'd be whicked bad ass...

90 Beretta GTZ
93 Beretta GT
89 Beretta GTU
95 Beretta Z26
95 Aurora
07 Colorado Xtreme