Stock or OEM
36%
Other(Please Specify Below)
23%

Total votes: 340

gar187er

What kind of muffler do you have?

Post by gar187er »

but that is a good point...on miine i have 1 bullet.....yet on doves, she has 2, but she has a 3100 as oppsed to my 3.1...and its weird, but mine sounds just as loud....

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!
MAJ28

Post by MAJ28 »

(I just thinks it's kinda funny that people argue about that stuff without realizing....)

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   

Post by Guest »

My muffler had a bad hole which made my car sound like a dying horse, so I just stole the muffler of my Ford Tempo, makes it sound like its a truck.  My poor Beretta.

Post by Guest »

I have a Cherry Bomb Turbo. I dont know, the guy I bout it from put it on. It sounds pretty decent though.

Post by Guest »

I have a 2.8 and i cut my muffler off and put a straight peice of pipe to replace it. I know the more flow you have the more power your get, so i made it so i have complete flow, no all i have to do is get the cat removed. hehehe

Post by Guest »

I have a stainless steel Ricespeed cat back system with a big bore 9" chrome tip.   LMAO--Yeah right!!  Seriously, I have a Flowmaster 40 with a twin outlet Pacesetter Monza tip--sounds great!! I been told several times that it sounds much bigger than a 3.1

Post by Guest »

MIDAS, baby!  Lifetime warranty.

(Please don't laugh at me)

gar187er

Post by gar187er »

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH  

j/k  

--Ryan--

Post by Guest »

Guess you could call my stock muffler "custom"..Bad spark plug wires caused a back fire...blew out the end of the muffler...I just hammered it back together....Its kind of crooked now but it really does sound pretty good....heh heh    

98beretta kid

Post by 98beretta kid »

I had a Cherry bomb Turbo II but the neighbors were complaining so i went to muffler man for a whole new 2.5" exhaust. They put this super quiet muffler on (i hate a quiet exhaust). I plan on getting a flowmaster in the next few days once i get my car back.

-Bryan

1989 Beretta GT (Money pit #1)
1996 GMC Sonoma (Money pit #2)
1993 GTZ ( Couldn't ask for a better Car)

The 3 reasons why I'm broke

Post by Guest »

I have a flowmaster 50 seris with a catco converter and 2.25 pipeing. Installed and driven twice so im not used to it yet but its kind of loud for my taste. Any chance of it getting a lower tone after driving it for awhile? BTW its on a quad4 GTZ.

gar187er

Post by gar187er »

no it wont really queit down in your case being flowmasters dont have that much FG packing in them, its more how they flow that generates the tone.....you could try getting a set of resonator tips....it might help a little(stress on the word little)....

--Ryan--

Post by Guest »

hogdaddy, you said that you have Flowmaster 40 with a twin outlet Pacesetter Monza tip on your 3.1 and that it sounds great. can you describe a little more what it sounds like? and also, would anybody know if this setup would sound as good on a 3100? also, is that with stock piping? i'd like to get good sound out of my 3100, but i don't have the cash to upgrade my whole exhaust system right now. thanks.

gar187er

Post by gar187er »

i can tell you it will NOT sound the same on a 3100 as it does on a 3.1...to diff engine...two diff sounds....similar, but the 3100 willl be much quieter.....

--Ryan--

1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

No muffler, no cat, Custom made "H" pipe that goes out to the side (of my 88 GTU) right past my doors [about 4 inches past] and out-lets.  (I have a friend that dose his own pipe bending)

_________
-------------