What kind of muffler should I get

Post information about exhaust systems. Either purchased or custom made

Post by Guest »

Just removed my resonator and it worked out about like I had planned. Sounds great, kinda pops a bit when you let up on the gas but i like that.. Anyways I am wondering what kind of muffler would suit me best? I am looking for that dry rumble like you hear on some camaros and mustangs. Before you say anything I know that I cant make it sound like a v8 but all I am looking for is the tone. Just a dry tone. I cant stand the sound glasspacks make.Right now I am running no muffler and it sounds pretty good. Is this as good as it will get? Will putting a stainless tip help any? I have been looking at the flowtech terminator and warlock mufflers. will these change my sound without making the exhaust quieter or should I look elsewhere? Any info or comments will help greatly...

Post by Guest »

the last time I went to advance auto part they has some different types of mufflers and they had a sound board that let you hear the different sounds of mufflers made. but the when I went to use it the things didnt work at that time...