dynomax

Post information about exhaust systems. Either purchased or custom made
payback

dynomax

Post by payback »

what gives?i was just on their site and they no longer list it i know for a fact they made one, jesus *****!!***! you gotta be kidding me right?
you mean to tell me there is a HUGE demand for friggin 3.1lcamaros and 3.5lv6 chrysler300M or L or whatever and not for ours?
of course, you know they advertised it so well yaknow, practically had to smash ur face into the monitor and beg for the listing.

neways, i know they cant all be gone does anyone know if they have any in stock or did they incinerate the rest, or do like gm does and jack the price through the roof (ex: make you trade ur wallet and small limb for a windsheild decal or front gfx they made in 1988 for $1)

'96Z26:Eibach springs, KYB struts, GM Strut brace, K&N cone
Money pit Beretta

dynomax

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Well, fastlane02 is building a shop and he said that they would make them. Check the post out in the performance area.

keep'em flying!
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

dynomax

Post by quad4berettagtz »

You might want to actually call around to shops that are listed as dealers and have them check their inventory.  There could be one hiding in someones backroom somewhere....

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
payback

dynomax

Post by payback »

(quad4berettagtz @ Feb. 18 2008,14:32)QUOTEYou might want to actually call around to shops that are listed as dealers and have them check their inventory.  There could be one hiding in someones backroom somewhere....
yeah i may, however performance shops around here are severely lacking...well...performance haha. i called one up in Utica to see if they had any Eibach decals so i didnt have to wait 7 days, the guy acted like i was from outer space lmao.
anyways yeah ur right ill have to call around, last i knew they were like $136.

payback

dynomax

Post by payback »

update: i called the tech support line for dynomax and after waiting 5 min. on hold i asked if they had any left in stock the only response i got was "we dont make anything for the beretta anymore, i dont have any in inventory".

so a BIG thumbs down for dynomax, i also noticed they have dropped a few other cars, i dont know about the rest of you but as for me i will be buying a flowmaster or magnaflow muffler for my custom 2.25" exhaust. also i thought id mention Thrush is a dynomax company for those wishing to aviod dynomax.

Chris88CL

dynomax

Post by Chris88CL »

They havent had the catbacks in production for years.  Probably 4-5 years if not longer if I remember correctly.

Just make your own or have a custom piece bent up at an exhaust shop.  

3" exhaust FTMFW!

99GaGT3X00

dynomax

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

why dont  you just have one bent up at a shop it should cost more than a couple hundred bucks. and if your lucky you can get mandrel bent pipe.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
payback

dynomax

Post by payback »

im getting it at Monroe they quoted me $40-60 custom bent 2.25"! not including muffler obviously, anyone know what the loudest Flowmaster or Magnaflow makes?(non raspy/crackly sounding)

i wanted the 3400 top end swap to start off but im just not sure about the gains over a complete swap, so its exhaust next thursday.

payback

dynomax

Post by payback »

(Chris88CL @ Feb. 28 2008,12:14)QUOTEThey havent had the catbacks in production for years.  Probably 4-5 years if not longer if I remember correctly.

Just make your own or have a custom piece bent up at an exhaust shop. ÂÂÂ

3" exhaust FTMFW!
lmao that just goes to show how friggin OG i am haha.