headers for 3.1

Post information about exhaust systems. Either purchased or custom made
blk94z26

headers for 3.1

Post by blk94z26 »

has anyone used pacesetter headers part#70-1207 on 94 and up 3.1 beretta?

Asylum

Re: headers for 3.1

Post by Asylum »

There are some people on 60degreeV6 that don't have much good to say about those.

You'd be better off with the ones they will be selling in their store.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: headers for 3.1

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Barry has a set of those on his 94, Oh and its best to refer to the 94's as 3100's the old 3.1's came in 93 and older and can confuse some people if you ask questions about a "3.1" since they are different animals.

He had to cut them to fit obviously just like I had to do on the S&S ones, (S&S Headers is closing shop so no more from there) The thing a lot of people don't like about those is the fact that they are a 4 piece set... the cross over is seperate from the front and rear so it leaves more areas to cause leaks. Mine is a two piece set and so should the set getting produced for the WOT-Tech store on 60degreev6.com I think the final product is at least a few months away if not further since he is building these all by hand one at a time.

Headers are not an easy task to get into our cars since nothing is produced specifically for them right at this time... So if you want them now, you can buy almost any Grand Am fitting set and then modify them to fit, but that requires fabrication and welding skills.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"