Center Caps for my 1990 Indy Pace Beretta

Have a favorite combination? Need new tires? What size wheels fit a Beretta? Ask here...
MyOtherCar

Center Caps for my 1990 Indy Pace Beretta

Post by MyOtherCar »

Hello all. New to your Forum and hoping for the best. Thus far it has been interesting reading!

Hope I'm in the correct section; WTB (Wanted to Buy) a set of four center caps for the stock wheels on my 1990 Indy Pace car.

I am the original owner of this Teal Coupe, mileage at 80,900. Car is in exceptional condition as are the original wheels, but the center caps didn't hold up very well. I'd be happy to post a couple of pics, but don't know how to get them off my phone and into a post such as this. Someone with more experience and with the knowledge, I would appreciate a share. :D

If you have a set that are in good condition, please send me a message. Not sure if I am allowed to post my email or phone number, so as to not risk making an error, I won't. I was thinking that maybe some of you took off the stock wheels in favor of the aftermarket types and just might have the original center caps packed away in a box. That would make a fortunate find for me.

If that happens to be you, or you know someone who has a set, please feel free to contact me. As mentioned, I'm new here, but pretty sure I'll be able to navigate around. Thanks in advance for assistance with this.

90INDYLIN

Re: Center Caps for my 1990 Indy Pace Beretta

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Don't have caps but have decals............. for Teal if looking

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
MyOtherCar

Post by MyOtherCar »

ok, I'll bite... what are the decals to which you refer?? My stock caps don't have a decal on them nor a place for a decal to be placed. You'll have to update me with the information. Thank You

Rettax3

Post by Rettax3 »

You could try re-posting in the "Wanted" section under the "Classifieds", lower down on the main Forum menu -you might reach more people's attention here that way.

I do not have any caps "in the box fresh", but my GTUs wheels were stolen several years ago while they were waiting for summer to roll back around (I ran different winter wheels), and I still have the caps from that, and two sets from my pair of Indys as well (GTUs and Indys had the same wheels, just different accent colors). I may be willing to sell, or more likely trade for yours, you are welcome to PM (Private Message, reachable by clicking on a user-name and clicking 'Send Message') me if you wish. Let me know a price-range, and/or send a picture of yours once you are able. At worst, mine could use a fresh clear-coat, I'm certain I have at least four that aren't scratched, pitted, or corroded, I can even have mine refinished if the price is worth that.

Thanks, good luck, and welcome to the site! Hope to see some pictures of your car posted here soon!

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

MyOtherCar wrote:ok, I'll bite... what are the decals to which you refer?? My stock caps don't have a decal on them nor a place for a decal to be placed. You'll have to update me with the information. Thank You
90INDYLIN is talking about the door/bumper/windshield decals. There never were decals for the wheels.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
90INDYLIN

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Thanks heavywoody.....no there are no decals for the caps and yes I am talking about the auto decals.

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
MyOtherCar

Post by MyOtherCar »

Got it, thanks