i need new tires

Have a favorite combination? Need new tires? What size wheels fit a Beretta? Ask here...

i need new tires

Post by Guest »

i have a broken belt on one of my tires and i decided to buy all new tires befor winter. i was wondering what brand and what type of tire would be the best buy. i would like to keep the original size if possible.

90INDYLIN

i need new tires

Post by 90INDYLIN »

We've had Goodyear HP Ultra's on our Indy and believe they are good all season tires.... in our opinion.

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
brilamb2

i need new tires

Post by brilamb2 »

goodyear integrity triple tread!!!!!!    great all year round grip!  I know 3ppl with them, and they all love em.  cost a little bit more though..........

i need new tires

Post by Guest »

well thats my problem, im 16, going to a trade school and no one around here is hiring except Jiffy Lube but they wont take me cuz i couldnt work enough hours. so i need something good but yet reasonably cheap.

cramez

i need new tires

Post by cramez »

Look at www.tirerack.com, my brother in law bought the el cheapo Kumho tires from them a while back and they've been pretty good.  Not about to win any autocross events, but decent tires at a decent price.

2002 Monte Carlo SS - Daily Driver
1984 Z28 - 355/5-speed
1978 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
1955 house - sucks up all the car money

Ebay Beretta Parts (changes weekly): http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cramez/m.html?...from=&_ipg=
1993gtu

i need new tires

Post by 1993gtu »

And what size tires are you after???
You didn't specify!

I have many new tires to fit your Beretta for cheap!