Adapters

Have a favorite combination? Need new tires? What size wheels fit a Beretta? Ask here...
LukeM

Adapters

Post by LukeM »

Hey guys I am new here as of today.

I had a question about wheel adapters.

I want to run 3rd generation camaro wheels (5x120.7) on my 95 Beretta (5x100)

Can you suggest some adapters i could use?

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Adapters

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Just search the web for adapters... Issues you will run into is the rim offset plus what the adapter offsets it which then results in your final offset, it could be too much and push the wheels out and cause rubbing in some areas. Just keep that in mind.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

As Jon said, research your offsets. Luckilly third gen wheels have a ton of offset so after adapters they are closer to beretta fitment.

You will need to play with spacers and cutting/rolling fenders most likely

96B-Mike

Post by 96B-Mike »

i got a set
I dont have the tuner lug nuts anymore but the bolts below goes inside the the holes where the studs of the beretta is...

I got the adapters for $250 and the bolts for $30 and $20 for the lifters (if you want 'em)..ill take everything for $175

i was wearing these when i had the adapters

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'm a fan of being flush, but not so much that you need to roll the fenders or bend crap to clear.

I have 1/2 spacers up front because I'm running the N-body brakes which pull the knuckle in some so I had to space it out for the tire to clear the spring perch.

Flush goodness! this results in a lot of rubber being deposited on your ground fx and door though if you drag race often... I'm getting ready to install the splash guards I have to keep some of it off the car.

The rears tuck in and they did rub due to the 225 tire and rear disc brake upgrade, but I just took a little bit of metal off the inside of the fender well and all is good.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
LukeM

Post by LukeM »

Looks like they gave you quite a bit of poke Mike, I will have to do my offset research for sure but I'll keep you in mind because that is a pretty damn good deal

Thanks guys

96B-Mike

Post by 96B-Mike »

yeah they stuck out a little bit..the tires were 245/40/18's i believe