Electronic Flasher

Have a flashing light? Gauges acting funny? Bad idle? Get your problems solved...

Electronic Flasher

Post by Guest »

I have a 1996 Chev Beretta 4 Cyl. The left side turn signal flashes rapidly while the right flashes normal. I have replaced all the bulbs and I am trying to replace my electronic flasher ( Tridon Electronic Flasher: 12 Volt; 5 Pin ISO Terminal). The problem is... having nearly dismantled the entire car,  I cannot LOCATE where this part is to replace it. It is not under the dash, not in the fusebox, not in the engine compartment. I know the part exists, I just cannot find it to save my life. Any ideas... I would be eternally grateful.

Electronic Flasher

Post by Guest »

I know this isn't much help but all my parts locator says is under left side of dash.

Asylum

Electronic Flasher

Post by Asylum »

As I recall it's on the left side of the steering column once you swing down or remove the lower panel.
It faces forward toward the firewall, and can be hard to see, but it's there in what is called the "convenience " center.
I don't have my manual here, but it's there.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.

Electronic Flasher

Post by Guest »

Thanks,, remove both the plastic and metal lower panels underneath the steering wheel. On the left side is another metal box, remove the two screws attaching the orange plastic computer card which actually faces forward to your left knee as your driving. The flasher is to the top right of the assembly. Wasn't all that easy to dig through all of that but I found it, turn signals working just fine now.. thanks again for your help