Haedlights Dimming

Have a flashing light? Gauges acting funny? Bad idle? Get your problems solved...

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

I just bought my 95' Beretta...and about a mile from where I bought the check engine light came on and then about another 2 miles the battery light came on. The ABS light was on when I bought it. Well I fixed two of the lights on problems...new alternator and got my battery tested both good now.... and then it was almost 2 qrts low in oil and anti-freeze was low....
now a new problem....
When I drive down the road and my heater is on 3 or higher and I put on brakes "hard not just tap them" my lights dim or if I am stopped they will dim, and  if my heater is off and my high beams are on it does it too but not all the time. And the other day at night when I pulled in my driveway my oil, temp and battery light came on but car did not stall I turned it off and back on and no warning lights on everthing normal (but the ABS light).....
PLEASE any help would be great...I am lost with where to start....

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

try cleaning your terminal ends if theres corrosion build up on them sometimes it'll do stupid things electrically.

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

I will try that thanks!

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

no problem hope it's just a small thing like that

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

good luck

Haedlights Dimming

Post by Guest »

Thanks she is fixed
i just went under the hood and played with every wire connection I could find so one must have been loose.