Turbo Question

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
gtuturbo

Turbo Question

Post by gtuturbo »

Well, I guess we'll never know if that 3.8L SC  was turbo'd or not. Oh well...

Paul Keller
1988 Chevrolet Beretta GTU (turbocharged) (bought new in August 1988)
1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT
2017 Kia Sorento V6 AWD
2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1
TurboGTU

Turbo Question

Post by TurboGTU »

Nice going...Killing someones elses ""dream"".

Pipe work could range from 100-800. Welding doesn't come cheap unless its a hack job. IF you have a welding class at school..that would be awsome..as you can have them help you make it.

Look at flow maps of turbos.... You want something simmilar from the Old Garett line of turbo flow maps that flow 25 to 35lbs min.  Thise would be nice matched turbos to a stock or modded v6. Old 2.3L ford turbos cars that had the T3 .60 A/R compressor should do perfect. They litter the boneyards of our fine nation. They can be upgraded for a song.

88 IMSA Beretta GTU w/McLaren TGP turbo system. Crane 260 cam, Ported heads...Lots more. Soon Bullet proof 3t40.
90 Black Turbo Grand Prix  -- The restoration project.
payback

Turbo Question

Post by payback »

Q
U
O
T
E· Posted on Dec. 04 2005,08:55
Hey your pretty funny, not....

Anyway, Im gonna go start maping out the **** for my turbo. Found a guy near me that will make the **** for free if i buy whas needed.

bereta1, you keep up that model car collection ok stud

Well you go right ahead and start mapping out your little turbo project there for your phantom turbo 3.8l ford garbage which unfortunatly at this point i can pretty much garuantee if youre not banned from the site nobody will respond to your moronic questions which apparently you already have the answers to.
and by the way if in fact there ever was a turbo 3.8l made why dont you just try and buy a used setup instead of just ruining a motor(allbeit ford) and beretta1 will probably agree with me when i say that even if he DID only have a model car collection it runs better than a ford.

'96Z26:Eibach springs, KYB struts, GM Strut brace, K&N cone
TurboGTU

Turbo Question

Post by TurboGTU »

LOL. Nice childish comback. Here...I'll come back childish..I have a turbo ford that will mop the floor with your car.    

88 IMSA Beretta GTU w/McLaren TGP turbo system. Crane 260 cam, Ported heads...Lots more. Soon Bullet proof 3t40.
90 Black Turbo Grand Prix  -- The restoration project.
RebelGT

Turbo Question

Post by RebelGT »

this thread has totally gone off the ghey meter.

locked.