!NOS!

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
HateMyAuto

!NOS!

Post by HateMyAuto »

If it's for the sole purpose of one upmanship, then you can never do any wrong. Without one upmanship, we wouldn't be living in a world with 500 hp sedans and cars that can break 200 mph. And what kind of world would that be?

'96 Z26 Now with 10% more displacement
'94 Camaro
rweatherford

!NOS!

Post by rweatherford »

I see a set of blown engines.....  

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ Quad4 Turbo / 5-speed (sold)
Best 1/4 ET =  13.523 @ 105.16 mph

07 Mazda 5 Black on Black (it's slow)

leadfoot93

!NOS!

Post by leadfoot93 »

damn right i think that i'm going to continue, but as a word of advice don't get hit, or don't claim anything, because when the asseser finds that stuff in the event of a serious accident instant void no coverage no money no medical payments and other insurances i.e. life, heath probably won't cover it either. but yeah not gonna stop anyone the allure of rubbing peoples faces in it is just too great.  Simply it is human nature, and anything that interferes with that can go to hell or whatever the worst thing you believe in is.  For some that is Jersey.

foot in the floor mpg about 8
1988GTU

!NOS!

Post by 1988GTU »

"For some that is Jersey"

lol  I like this guy.  

_________
-------------
mcgavinz26

!NOS!

Post by mcgavinz26 »

I had my car broken into and made a claim.  I brought it in to the shop with a supercharger sticking out of the hood and most of the interior missing.  Never heard anything from the insurance company about it.

http://www.speedlimit88.com
1994 Z26 - 3400, 5spd, supercharged, propane, megasquirt - RIP
1988 Fiero GT - 5psd, LX9, M90, Megasquirt
1999 Buick Regal GS -daily driver
IsaacHayes

!NOS!

Post by IsaacHayes »

What was taken Scott? Never heard from the insurance company as in they didn't get back to you, or didn't fuss about the modifications?

Image Image 2010 project (click pic)
1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles.
16.0 @ 84.41mph when stock. Now ???
Original L82 w/LA1, LX9, & LX5 parts!!!

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
leadfoot93

!NOS!

Post by leadfoot93 »

depends on if the mechanics reported it to them you prolly never even saw an appraiser.  I'm not saying it happens everytime but you take that chance.  I bet you that if you went up to your insurance adgent with a list of everything on your car he would either 1. Start laughing 2. tell you to remove it (if he's nice) 3. Void you on the spot.  But hell if you never get caught go for it.

leadfoot93

!NOS!

Post by leadfoot93 »

oh and i forgot i am holding off on the nitrous until i'm back in school so that i have time to machine the parts out myself.  Nothing like billet and the feeling of making them yourself.  It's a good thing i know my way around a machine shop  i think that i'm going to run a wet system with just a 35 hp shot so i don't have to worry too much.