Old Pics

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Old Pics

Post by heavywoody »

Ribz sold his car a while ago, and has moved on to bigger and better things, as most typically do.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Nafterclifen

Post by Nafterclifen »

Do either of you remember Andy (s/n CleanZ26) from the Lehigh Valley, PA area? He had a red Z26 and then got an RSX. His girlfriend's name was Nicole (?) and they both went to Kutztown.

BerettaJon

Post by BerettaJon »

Nafterclifen wrote:Do either of you remember Andy (s/n CleanZ26) from the Lehigh Valley, PA area? He had a red Z26 and then got an RSX. His girlfriend's name was Nicole (?) and they both went to Kutztown.
wow i feel real old now posting in here but maby juuuuust maby i might go buy anoother beretta and keep it this time lol yeah i do remember them naft lol
:deadhorse: :sparta:

Nafterclifen

Post by Nafterclifen »

Do you remember his last name? I've been trying to get in touch with him. The last I knew, he had an RSX but that was YEARS ago.

Interested in a 96 Z26 for $4500? Dude is crazy. I don't even know if someone from this site would pay that much.

http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/3535926767.html

2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Thats my car, I put it up just to see if anyone would bite on it. If I were to sell it to a member here, I'd sell it for a more resonable price. It's in nice shape, and runs good, with a few very minor problems. If anyone here is serious about buying the car, please call either one of the phone #'s in the ad.
Thanks for ripping my price.

1994 AQUA ZED
Nafterclifen

Post by Nafterclifen »

I'm sorry. You have a very nice car and based upon the details of your ad, you have taken very good care of it and put a lot of pride into your ownership. You're not crazy for that. I can relate as I had the same car and sold it in 2006. It was my daily driver growing up. Kind of miss it actually. I'd love to pickup another one as an extra vehicle but could not justify spending the amount of money you are asking for yours. I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a car such as yours and willing to pay a bit extra for it, just might take some time.

Attached is a photo of mine. Sold it for $3000 with 134k on the body and 80k on a 3400 motor.
Attachments
P1010003.JPG

themixer

Post by themixer »

I would like to have a Beretta for the rest of my life, and never want that feeling of missing something from years ago. Brings me great joy every time i start and drive it or really just look at it.

BerettaJon

Post by BerettaJon »

naft didnt i buy the z26 bumper from you lol
and i cant remember his last name at all hell it feels wierd posting in here after so many years lol