parking brake problem

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
dsminit

parking brake problem

Post by dsminit »

Beretta love can't believe it took me this long to get on this forum! ok painted my rear axel look's awesome!!!! but can't get parking brake adjustment sleeve to reach the left line to the right line, book tells me take it off lever do not see how that will help? i did put new fuel pump and cavi gass tank in it maybe its sandwiched in there?.. got cold and wet melting snow il give it another look tomorrow!? It's a 95 z26.... I may have a 10sec awd DSM but the chevy's been with me 11 years and made me the car dude I am today."Black rose" Deep purple, Hush is me and my beretta's Song!!!!!! keep em rolling guys!

Money pit Beretta

Re: parking brake problem

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Did you take the adjuster apart?

keep'em flying!
dsminit

Post by dsminit »

Yes got new adjuster it was rusted had to cut it off. Have not had time to look again, under my dsm "Don't start monthly" probably simple but my ass cheek hit the cold cement one to many and a wiled kerosene leg hair fire was started so lmfao!

dsminit

Post by dsminit »

cleaned threaded rod just can't get them together like 3 inches apart? sorry for wasted page space yall...