Greddy emanage wiring??

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Z26_T

Re: Greddy emanage wiring??

Post by Z26_T »

I've been doing a little research on the emanage blue because I was curious to how it would work since you're using larger than factory injectors.. I found this site which talks about it: http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk/faqs ... -blue.html

That site states, ". If you install larger injectors, the e-Manage blue compensates as I have described by removing airflow, as well as this you will be altering the ignition timing (since its heavily based on airflow voltage) so you could find yourself as a result with engine knock. (less perceived load = more ignition advance = more likely to hit knock). "

It sounds pretty scary to me.. I would sell the emanage on ebay and save up a couple hundred to buy a DHP. But that's just me :).

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.