Every Beretta deserves a windshield banner...

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
DanteGTZ

Every Beretta deserves a windshield banner...

Post by DanteGTZ »

Via Indygurl, I was able to get a reproduction Beretta windshield decal made up in metallic silver for my Quasar GTZ.

At Bfest2001, I bought an OEM windshield decal from someone and installed on my previous GTZ it shortly after - I loved the way it looked on the GTZ. In an effort to make this new 93 Quasar GTZ just like my old one, the decal was something I had to have!

The install is as perfect as I could make it; up close there are a few imperfections and it is very, very slightly off level, but that's just me nit-picking things. ;) The ONLY thing I would change is the thickness of the decal itself. I'm not sure what .mil the vinyl is, but if it were up to me, I'd go a but thicker.

All in all, I LOVE IT! ...don't mind the dirty car... Still trying to get it running. ;)

1993 Quasar Quad4 GTZ - Project WTF

Previous Berettas: 90 GT, 93 Quasar GTZ, 93 Garnet GTZ, 93 Aqua GT
SummitBalt08

Re: Every Beretta deserves a windshield banner...

Post by SummitBalt08 »

Looks good! I need one of those for mine. I have a factory teal one from a set of Indy decals I bought but haven't got a silver duplicate made of it yet

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

Sweet. I just went through my photos cause I realized my black Z had one and then I took it off at some point. Looks like that was in August of 2005.

I like how you're re-creating your old car. I kinda took the best parts from my first two Berettas to build the third.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

woody90gtz wrote:Sweet. I just went through my photos cause I realized my black Z had one and then I took it off at some point. Looks like that was in August of 2005.

I like how you're re-creating your old car. I kinda took the best parts from my first two Berettas to build the third.
It's kind of funny; seeing the car now and looking back at pictures of my old one, it does feel like the same car. The only two things/options that are different it this car's interior is gray and it has the factory CD player. Other than that, they are identical. I haven't driven a Beretta since 2005 so I'm not sure how it'll feel when I get this one running, but I'm sure there will be a similar overall feel.

...even the mileage on this car is almost right on where my old one was when I sold it. ;) 124k.

jjanke

Post by jjanke »

nice!!!!!! would love to get one of these..... was thinking about getting one/some done on a vinyl cutter but if there already done up and the price is right...... why bother........do you know if there are more available?????

DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

jjanke wrote:nice!!!!!! would love to get one of these..... was thinking about getting one/some done on a vinyl cutter but if there already done up and the price is right...... why bother........do you know if there are more available?????
I think they're made to order. Contact Indygurl.

jjanke

Post by jjanke »

thanks again :D just did

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

It's amazing how one person says one thing about a windshield banner and everyone goes wild but the entire thread about me trying to recreate the whole indy decal set including the banner is dead. Sometimes I do wonder why I invest so much time in some things.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
indygurl

Post by indygurl »

Looks great took me a bit to find this thread but glad you posted them. Glad I could help.

My 1990 Chevrolet Beretta Indy 3.1L 3 Speed Auto
1990BerettaGTZ2.3L

Post by 1990BerettaGTZ2.3L »

Don't worry Jon well get some interest goin once people have to start repainting their Indys speaking of if anyone wants they retta or Corsica painted I'd be happy to do it for you, I'm class A which means nothing gets overlooked especial when it comes to rust I hate body guys that say oh well the car will die before the paint job and they just spray over rust this is not the case with me I sandblast everything and do it right and make it right the first time ;)

1990 Beretta GTZ Quad,226 cams, 3.94 W-41 trans
1990 Beretta GTZ Quad 4, 3.61 muncie 5 speed (project)
1968 Chevelle 300 deluxe 327ci 4 speed M-21, 12 bolt 4.10 posi
1978 Chevy K10 Z77 Sport 4x4
1977 GMC Sierra Classic 25 454 crew cab
-Ryan