Vinces u-pull it

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
payback

Vinces u-pull it

Post by payback »

Hello to all, i just thought i would share some info on a yard in my area (Utica, NY) its called Vince's U-Pull it I went there Friday looking for a replacement lower control arm for my 94 Z, they had  at least 5 beretta's and plenty of corsicas and believe it or not there were quite a few with BLUE interior in great shape, there was even a purple 96 retta with excellent grey interior car was PERFECTLY straight no rust i dont even know why it was sitting there, headlights, engines markers hoods fenders tailights speakers rear window tails spoilers the only bad thing was not one Z car, one GT in not the greatest shape, for those looking for headlights they had one good clear set $13 a piece which i removed but didnt buy cuz i really didnt need them, and all the other cars also had good headlights and whole tail panels, but i just wanted to inform my fellow Central New Yorkers.
oh i forgot to mention they did have a few with good dash and door panels!

'96Z26:Eibach springs, KYB struts, GM Strut brace, K&N cone

Vinces u-pull it

Post by Guest »

I look and look and I cannot find any Beretta's in the yards up here.. I can never find what I want  - I think I will just ditch the Beretta and buy a common car... lol (NOT)

HeartBeatKid

Vinces u-pull it

Post by HeartBeatKid »

yea i cant seem to find any berettas in the yards arround here but i just find people parting them out  me so happy now

Vinces u-pull it

Post by Guest »

I find people parting them out, but they never reply to my questions on here lol - I find Berettas in the want ad's (Uncle Henry's) every so often, but when I go out to look at them, they are beaters that are not worth the paint that is on them lol..

The more I think about it, the more I should just part the car out and get something else   LOL ÂÂÂ