Tail lights

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Bman Gtz

Tail lights

Post by Bman Gtz »

Hey all, I have a set currently on my car that I adore but they are a tad darker than I want, I have worked it out to have Robert tint me another set, only issue being I don't have a set of tails and neither does he. I want to keep a set of stocks in case I get bothered by the cops, so was hoping someone out there had a decent set kicking around that I could buy from someone. I have checked ebay and there are a few but of course, they aren't sets. I am looking for a near mint set, no cracks at all, scratches are fine as they can be buffed out. Let me know what you have, show me pics and we will go from there, thanks.

BMAN

BMAN

EvanDouglas

Re: Tail lights

Post by EvanDouglas »

Bman Gtz wrote:Hey all, I have a set currently on my car that I adore but they are a tad darker than I want, I have worked it out to have Robert tint me another set, only issue being I don't have a set of tails and neither does he. I want to keep a set of stocks in case I get bothered by the cops, so was hoping someone out there had a decent set kicking around that I could buy from someone. I have checked ebay and there are a few but of course, they aren't sets. I am looking for a near mint set, no cracks at all, scratches are fine as they can be buffed out. Let me know what you have, show me pics and we will go from there, thanks.

BMAN
hello friend have you got the tail lights you were searching for?Even I am searching for new set of tail lights so please share some affordable options

bondo07

Post by bondo07 »

Got a set off my 95. near mint. minor scratches since it was a DD, but no cracks, and they all worked just fine. PM me if your interested

95 Beretta Z26, 300,000 mile daily driver
92 Cavalier Z24, Estimated 300K+ miles bad motor. Awaiting 3500 swap.
89 Dode D350 Cummins Turbo Diesel, 370,000 miles.
bondo07

Post by bondo07 »

95 Beretta Z26, 300,000 mile daily driver
92 Cavalier Z24, Estimated 300K+ miles bad motor. Awaiting 3500 swap.
89 Dode D350 Cummins Turbo Diesel, 370,000 miles.
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Where are you located and how much you looking to get?

BMAN

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Gonna bump this again, still looking to score another set with no cracks, scratches (as long as they are not crazy deep) are workable.

BMAN

Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

If your still looking I can double check a few berettas at a local place and get back to you.

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Sure, take a look for me, thanks.

BMAN