Bfest or BUST!!!, who else is going, when u leaving.

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Bfest or BUST!!!, who else is going, when u leaving.

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

Instead of towing, we will be driving. Hope she does not let me down(again), previous break downs, CV shaft failure, rad fan motor failure, alternator, battery, + more that i do not rem.
we will leave early to get there on time, (the drive is 17.5hrs @1175 miles. Who else is coming from far?(or further then me?)
leaving sunday, yah baby, i am all excited, (not going to denver was a big mistake).
passing through western portion of NY, then PA onward.
people, do not forget to bring your walkie talkies and tune them in to channel 6, sub channel 19.

C U there...

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Bfest or BUST!!!, who else is going, when u leaving.

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'm leaving Wednesday at 4 or 5am... depending on when I wake up... 848 miles Estimated 13hr 45min drive so maybe between 7 or 8pm arrival if it all goes smooth....

I still have a full Z26 interior to swap in, maybe do my headliner and think about the progressive nitrous controller... I'd love to have it in but I just don't know if it will happen.

I promise this year, No excess tapping from my engine, and no spewing of gasoline out the filler neck!!! :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I'll be heading out from Denver at about 6am Tuesday to arrive just in time for Taco Night Wednesday. Might be a late meal this year all, know that. And I have more than I care to list that needs done to the car still...
Funny you mention the gas thing Jon... I saw a large truck on the road today that seemed to be pouring off water as he stopped. Nope, turns our his huge gas barrel (like on a semi rig) did not have the gas cap on it and it was POURING out gasoline as he stopped or slowed. He turned so I did not have the opportunity to tell him to remedy the situation.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

The Littles, Bman, Indygurl, and this Eric guy off the facebook group are leaving from my place in Sidney Ohio Wednesday morning at 9 am or so.

It should be a badass caravan of Berettas.

What do I have left to do?

- re-assemble interior e brake handle
- sand and re paint a couple interior vents
- change foglight bulbs to match my headlight bulbs
- install correct ZR6 decals on doors and rear bumper cover
- a couple maintenance things (thermostat and a couple other small things)

Thats all soon..

The Tuesday before Bfest I have the whole day off. The plan is to give the car a fresh oil change, check all fluids, put mint euro taillights in and DETAIL the HELL out of it lol. Mothers Powerball will be my best friend like I did for Bfest 2011.

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

The wife and I are leaving Wednesday...probably hit Nashville with a couple of friends we have down there. Who else is in for music city?

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I'm leaving Saturday the 14th =P. I'll be in Kentucky on Sunday and Monday morning checking out the Corvettes. Then I'm heading over to Knoxville to see my best friend, and then rolling to the hotel early Wednesday afternoon most likely.

I have to see if my Beretta will even make it, otherwise I'll be there in either a Cavalier or a Sunfire. I need some bolts for my lower engine mount, to replace my passenger side axle and dust cover/fender liner thing, and then find out why my trans makes such a horrible noise when I put it in reverse. Only seems to be when it is cold...

quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Prides are leaving with Chad Michels and hopefully Pat Boutwell in tow early tuesday for a leisurely two day trip down. We will be there mid day wednesday, and are fully prepared to assist with Taco Night!

I'm rolling a tow vehicle, as my big Chevy conversion van will be assisting the black autox GTZ on the boring part of the trip, so that the GTZ can play with a Dragon :)

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
GTZryda

Post by GTZryda »

I'm leaving Delaware early Thursday morning and arriving later that night. It's about a 9 hour drive for me.
Anyone else form the north east leaving Thursday?

90 GTZ W41
96 Z26
96 Twin cam