95 Z26

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Raspberry Retta

95 Z26

Post by Raspberry Retta »

Hello all, I'm new to logging onto the forum, but I have been reading and envying all your posts about your Berettas for quite awhile!

I've had my raspberry beretta for almost ten years now and it was my first car. The only other car I've owned was a black 93 Grand Prix, and I only had that for a few months while I did an engine swap due to a cracked head and coolant mixed oil to the same 3.1v6 from a Buick Regal with only 30k miles on it. While doing that engine swap I broke the heater core, so I tore apart the underbelly of the dash to replace that. Since then I have completely redone the breaks and break lines, new water pump, new arms and struts. And obviously new wheels, (potenza) but over all I just wanted to say hello and hope that some of you with those amazing Berettas still read these posts, and would love a reply so I know I didn't waste my time writing this book. Pics are soon to come.

Money pit Beretta

Re: 95 Z26

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Welcome. Always good to have a new member here!

keep'em flying!
Raspberry Retta

Post by Raspberry Retta »

thanks for the reply. good to be here. ill still post some picks here soon. the front end, hood and driver side fender is off right now, replacing the windshield washer pump, swapping the solid grill for a black egg crate grill. and waiting on a new "not dented fender" in the mail. but sad to say it will probably be a different color than my "ooh so favorite" Raspberry color. bit it will be painted here soon.

ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

Welcome to the madness. I'm interested in pics & just curious, where are you located?