Anyone here from Atlantic Canada? Interested in a '94 Z26?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
BadBerettaZ26

Anyone here from Atlantic Canada? Interested in a '94 Z26?

Post by BadBerettaZ26 »

:cry: Well, I hate to do it, but I am considering selling my baby, a 1994 Z26 with Quad4HO and 5 speed. Only something like 900 of them made in this configuration. I don't want to, I'm pretty attached to it, but I haven't done anything with it in quite a while and I could use the space in my garage. It has been stored in a garage in my backyard for about 3-4 years, and does need some work. I know it needs brake work/lines, could use a cat(it plugged up on me so I hollowed it out but don't like the sound), and it had some intermittent rough idling issues. Has some rust now as well, I'm not sure exactly what the condition is because its kinda buried behind stacks of tires etc. When I stored it, it was a gorgeous looking car, nice paint, all stock except head unit and speakers. The headliner is sagging, and would need some attention inside it. Bumper is not 'smiling', and the fuel door isn't rusted off it. I have the side skirts off because I was doing some rocker repair before I put it away. It's the 4th Beretta I've owned, so I'm used to the usual issues. It may or may not be too rusted underneath, I'm not sure at this point. Would be good for another Beretta lover to put some time into, or could be used for parts. I don't want to just throw it on kijiji, I'd rather someone who appreciates these cars and could make use of it in one way or another get it. I'm located in NB, near Fredericton. Just testing the waters to see if there'd be any interest here, and what it'd be worth.

Here is a pic of it from when I used to run it, it was a beautiful car. I can try to get some current pics of it, but like I said, there's a lot of stuff around it.
https://imgur.com/D3TIYNX

themixer

Re: Anyone here from Atlantic Canada? Interested in a '94 Z26?

Post by themixer »

I am located in Truro Nova Scotia if any members are interested in the car.