Predator body kit

Archived topics from the Apperance Mods Forum

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

Quote (Chris88CL @ July 16 2002,02:51)coughlawsuitcough
I thought about it, but it isnt worth wasting the time and money to pursuit because it is just a little scratch. guess its just me.

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

Hehe but with the lawsuit, u can have the Beretta u always dreamed off...     I got the Predator kit, i love it but about add-ons im not impressed with, i had it done professionally but till not crazy about how its done... I got it from JC Whitney with a 10% mail in rebate... which made it great...

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

Quote (PredatorRetta @ July 18 2002,7:03)Hehe but with the lawsuit, u can have the Beretta u always dreamed off...   I got the Predator kit, i love it but about add-ons im not impressed with, i had it done professionally but till not crazy about how its done... I got it from JC Whitney with a 10% mail in rebate... which made it great...
What kind of add ons are you talking about? mine or some that you did? Like i said about the law suit it didnt do nothing but scratch skin and would of been hard to prove that they hit me beings no dents were left in the car.

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

The add-on on my car... i wuz kiddin about the lawsuit thing

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

88_Beretta_man, take a look @ the website in my signature...it has pics of the Predator Body Kit on my car!

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

here are some of my pics

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

kamakazi... how hard was it to put your kit on... mine is painted and im just about to put it on... how hard was it and how long did it take?

Chris88CL

Predator body kit

Post by Chris88CL »

Thats a VERY nice car Kamakazi.  It looks so......CLEAN.

Chris
AIM: Chris88CL
lezarch@hotmail.com

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

the body shop put it on, but the bad thing about my kit is that the tape peel off.  and they had to drill to make it stay, they said that the tape was really weak.  And also make sure to paint the car and the kit seperatley.  so in case you want to take it off, the car will be the same color.

1988GTU

Predator body kit

Post by 1988GTU »

Nice car kamakazi looks bold.

_________
-------------

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

I used black silicone sealant in place of the tape b/c my tape started to peel immediately after I put the kit on the car.  If you use a sealant, then there should be no problems.  Also if you don't like leaving the seams, seal them up as well.  Follow the directions that they give you in the bags of hardware, but just use the sealant instead of tape & you should be fine.  Just have an assistant b/c the side skirts are a pain to put on by yourself b/c they are very bulky.  I suggest doing the front & back first then the two sides.  The front & back is just sealing the two side pieces together with the middle piece & then drilling screws or rivets (I used rivets & then painted over them) so that they stick on.  It took me & my friend's dad 5 hrs. to complete the whole thing, so set one day aside for it.

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

thats not nearly as bad as i thought it would be... im puttin mine on next week.

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

I've never seen that predator kit before.  I guess I've been out of it for too long.  Kids these days with their drugs and alchohol, right?  hehehe

Will the front cover work with a solid grill?

Are the rear brake cooler vents part of the kit?  I like the look of those, of course, it's too bad their's no function to them.

-Dave

Predator body kit

Post by Guest »

CoRpSe - you can always fix that problem.... cut some holes!

but then do ever think about taking it off

Chris88CL

Predator body kit

Post by Chris88CL »

The kit rivets onto the base bumper cover so yeah the solid grille can work as long as you cut out the lip on the bumper cover or cut out the bottom grille mounts.

Chris
AIM: Chris88CL
lezarch@hotmail.com