Midwest Meet July 27th-29th

North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

PLEASE mark your calenders for this event!!!!

Meet will be held in Rock Falls, Wisconsin 54755(Just 10 miles from Eau Claire, WI and 20 from Menomonie..easy access off of I-94 a little ways.), and a little over one hour from the border of Minnesota.

July 27th-July 29th.

Everyone is welcome to come Friday night and stay at the house for the whole weekend, there is a backyard where you can put up your tent, if you don't feel like sleeping inside!....
If you'd like to make motel reservations in Eau Claire, or Menomonie, I can get you info. on those as well.

I am providing all of the food, ..yep that's right..FREE FOOD! We'll have steaks, hotdogs, polish sausages, chips, cookies, pop, etc. Donations are also welcome.

Rough Itenerary:

Friday night: Meet and Greet at My house/BBQ/Bonfire/misc. Possible night cruise, or drive-in theatre.

Saturday: Drag Racing all day..(Drag Racing will take place at the Rock Falls Raceway (approximately THREE miles away from My house)... . If you're the kind who empties out your car before you race, you can empty out everything at the house and leave it in the garage. The rest who don't want to race, can sit in the stands and watch, or chill back at the house. ..or cruise around). . **Drive-in movie in Eau Claire, WI at night, Dinner at Restaurant (to be named soon..suggestions welcome from the locals) ..

-Country Cruise through winding roads to mondovi, Wi (10 miles from rock falls)

***Friday night & Saturday night events may be switched around depending on weather/count of people.

Sunday:Day cruise, photoshoots, lunch, ACTION CITY (slick track gokarts, laser tag, arcade, virtual bowling, etc. )

What you should bring:

*pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, and towels for showers(if spending the night at the house)
*walkie talkies/talkabouts (if u have them, they come in handy when cruising around in groups)
*Money for: the drag strip, Saturday night out, drive-in movie, gas, action city, etc.
*Any snacks you want to share.
*Your car

If you CAN for sure attend, please add yourself to the FOR SURE list. If you want to come, but aren't sure yet, please add yourself to the MAYBE list.

Please let me know if you will be spending the night, and for how many nights!

Hope to see all of you there!!!

bandevil.gif rock.gif

FOR SURE:
1.KelZ26
2.nitrofish
3.Haskin
4.LadyDevon
5.Chad
6.doughboy1013
7.CodysBerettaZ26
8.cramez
9.Comet
10.wasas9
11.96Z26Beretta +1
12.Nate
13.Baims
14.KFLO
15.Nate
16.Joann +1

MAYBE:
1.Jene
2.wickedirocz
3.Rebekah
4.95Z26Beretta
5.dissimulated
6.jp hempe
7.Cayson
8.Schmerge
9.Scannerman
10.KillaChris +1
11.ChevydudeZ
12.Annika

SAID THEY ARE COMING, BUT MOST LIKELY WON'T SHOW UP yeah.gif :
1.Whitebrow

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

Here is ALL of the info on the Sport Compact Races being held on Saturday, if you plan on racing, please read through all the rules/regulations/info. etc. Costs are for the entire day, not per run.

Imports/Sport Compact Cars

Saturday, July 28

All races are open to any import/sport compact car. NO CAMAROS, FIREBIRDS, MUSTANGS or CORVETTES ARE ALLOWED TO RACE at a Sport Compact Racing Event!!

Time Trials begin at 9 a.m.
Eliminations at 1 p.m.

Cost is just $40 for car & driver -- Race for money in the Quick 16 or trophies - same price!!
Spectators $10

Win 2 rounds, win a trophy in regular competition.

2007 -- We now have a Quick 16 Class for the Sport Compacts. Payout is $100/Win, $50/RU. There is also a free consolation race after 2nd round of all regular class eliminations and the payout is $50/Win, $25/RU. Last 4 competitors in the Consolation Race will win trophies!!

Helmets (Snell 2000 or newer required for 13.99 or quicker), Seat Belts & Long Pants are Required -- No Shorts, Nylon Pants or Tank Tops Allowed.

All drivers must have a valid driver's license. For those under the age of 18, a Minor Release must be obtained and signed by your parents/legal guardians prior to your racing. Only an original Release is valid. Once the Release has been executed by the parents/legal guardians, the Release is good for the entire 2006 racing season. To obtain a Release please contact Jennifer at (715) 858-0170 or by email at jennifer@rockfallsraceway.com . NO ONE under the age of 18 will be allowed to race until an original signed Release is in the Track's possession.

IMPORTANT TECH UPDATE: Effective 1/1/07 Snell 95 Helmets will no longer be valid for use in drag racing. Please check your helmet and if you have a Snell 95 you will need to replace it prior to competing in any competition at any NHRA sanctioned racetrack. The Snell 95 helmets are expired and no exceptions will be made for use of this model of helmet if you are running 13.99 and quicker in the 1/4 mile or 8.59 in the 1/8th mile. Acceptable helmets are the Snell K-98, Snell 2000 and Snell 2005. Please also remind your fellow racers to check their helmets as well!! Thanks.

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
GTU_NUT

Post by GTU_NUT »

Damm this seems like a lot of fun.... Maybe Ill put the GTU back on the road before then...I want to due the 5 speed swap though first.  I have a buddy that lives not to far from there on hwy 85.  Have you ever heard of Komro Sales and Service?

Baims_91Base

Post by Baims_91Base »

Hurry up on the 5-speed swap and get her back on the road...either way, I'll bet we'd have the only GTU's there. You should try and make it.

Dustin - Webmaster, BerettaSpeed.com
1991 "Base" -> BFest '03, '04, '11 - '12 Best Modified Engine Bay
1994 Base -> 65k, DGGM, INDY GFX
1988 GTU -> 300k - RIP, parts/donor car, BFest '05
GTU_NUT

Post by GTU_NUT »

I am actually pissed at the car...so I'm trying not to look at it..lol..

Long story short, before I heard of bstuff..I put a rebuild 2.8 into it from Gopher engines...about 15k later it was smoking and pushing oil into the intake so under warranty I replaced that with another which now has approx 18k on it and is starting to do the same thing.  I wont lie and say that Im easy on the car but I seriously think is should have made it more than 18k.  It isnt that bad as of yet, but I know the near futures outcome!!!

The auto trans was rebuild and has about 40k on it but it has always shifted hard into gear and leaked oil out of the pan regardless of the muliple pan gaskets I have put in it (it may just be the trans seal).

So far I have everything to do the trans swap but the digi dash harness(which I may just say f-it to and convert to analog).  When I do the trans swap I plan on doing the 92+ brake upgrade for which I already have the spindles, calipers, rotors, and pads, and I plan on putting the new kyb struts I have on it.

All of this would take less than a weekend, or simply some time after work during the week but as or right now I live/work in Milwaukee w/ no garage or extra parking space and the car is in Waupaca.  

So looking at my calander....This weekend is summerfest and my fiance has already made plans to come down and visit me...Next weekend in the Iola old Car show and swap meet, for which I wanted to go and pick up some parts for the smashed 94 T/A I picked up from my buddy.  This leaves me the weekend of the 21st to tie all of this stuff up.  

Not to mention the car currently doesnt have ins on it which isnt that big of a deal...Okay, So that got a bit lengthy..lol...But Ill try and come because I havent been to a meet yet and I know it would be a great time, plus free food...(w/donation of course)

zach82

Post by zach82 »

I'll actually be passing by the area on those days, but I'll be on my way to Minnesota for vacation. Plus there's that whole fact that my Beretta isn't going anywhere under its own power for quite a long time.

1994 Purple Pearl Base (RWD conversion project)
1973/77 Ford 3/4 ton 4X4 long bed
1987 Suzuki Samurai / heavily modded
My site  http://www.zcm82.net
wicked-irocz

Post by wicked-irocz »

You can change me to a def.

I will be staying at the house fri, sat, sun

I will run whatever vehicle I am able to bring

I will eat like a cow with a salt block

I will sleep if possible

I will be open to help others

I hope to be in the 15s or faster unless the truck comes (not likely)

I need your address  

I will probably ask for rides from others and expect them to be both calm and out of control, but, if I bring the beretta, I will only drive nice.

If I do drive the beretta, I will not drive anywhere except the strip to keep miles off.

I should be getting the beretta out for the first time since december this weekend and dynoing it next week.  

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »