Flowmaster video clip

Post information about exhaust systems. Either purchased or custom made
sphon721

Flowmaster video clip

Post by sphon721 »

hey guys, im new here but a long time member of the Quad4forums and N-body

heres a clip of my W41 Grand am's exhaust, its a port matched mani from my SCX and all 2.5" pipe with a pair of Flowmaster 40's. it turns a lot of heads, you can really hear the W41 cams

Money pit Beretta

Flowmaster video clip

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I have a 40 also, but all that other work makes yours sound better and I have a V6.

keep'em flying!
sphon721

Flowmaster video clip

Post by sphon721 »

that does make a difference, i cant tell you how many times ive had to open the hood to prove to someone i didnt do a V-8 swap, after seeing it run and hearing it it is very hard to believe its a 4 unless you've been around Quad 4s and already know, they are very unique

check out some pics of the W41 build

Money pit Beretta

Flowmaster video clip

What are the cams specs?

keep'em flying!
sphon721

Flowmaster video clip

Post by sphon721 »

219/410 11:1 custom pistons on Eagle H-beam rods, it has some other help too

Money pit Beretta

Flowmaster video clip

Do you have the full specs? I don't really need to know, I just kinda a cam freak. Where did you get the exhaust from? I need something better than stock. It is very hard to get anything for a 90Gt.

keep'em flying!
sphon721

Flowmaster video clip

Post by sphon721 »

as for the where i got the exhaust, we made it my friends custome exhaust shop, it is all 2.5" pipe and doesnt hang down anywhere, i hate seeing pipe hang. its a tight fit but you can get it up there with no rattles or rubs if you take your time, i got the mufflers from a catalog like summit, i cant remember the name, but the 40 series is Flowmasters most popular muffler and available just about anywhere, as for the cams, they are the stock W41 cams from an achieve SCX or calais W41, you can find the full specs on the Quad4fourms. is your Beretta a Quad 4?

Money pit Beretta

Flowmaster video clip

No I have a 3.1V6, there is few still here with Q4's. I was looking for info (don't know much about Q4's). Well what I mean is that your car sounds great and I'm sure the cams help it sound the way it does(not just the exhaust). It sounds more like a 6 than a 8 to me. I just wanted to know what the specs were to tell anybody I ran into about your car( I hope that way someone else will post and get some help with their build). I'll check them out on the Q4 site.

keep'em flying!
michi

Flowmaster video clip

Post by michi »

i saw the video few weeks ago on youtube and i must say its a incedible sound ! I like it!