White z26 rims?

Archived topics from the Wheels and Tires Forum

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

Hey all.  I've decided to go with white as my accenting color to my black rose (dark purple) Z26.  I'm gonna go with a white and grey (or black rose) interior and white Z26 decals on the exterior. ÂÂÂ

I'm thinking white rims would look really good on this color.  For the most part I don't think white rims usually look real good but with this color I think they will look hella cool.  Anyways, I like the look of the Z26 wheels and just wondering what you all think they would look like if I made them white?  Is that even possible?  If so, how?

Just FYI, the Z26 rims aren't bad, but they are losing their finish a bit, so it wouldn't be like I'd be using an emmaculate set and making them white.  
Let me know what you all think

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

Quote (AgentZ26 @ Oct. 06 2002,10:22)Hey all.  I've decided to go with white as my accenting color to my black rose (dark purple) Z26.  I'm gonna go with a white and grey (or black rose) interior and white Z26 decals on the exterior. ÂÂÂ

I'm thinking white rims would look really good on this color.  For the most part I don't think white rims usually look real good but with this color I think they will look hella cool.  Anyways, I like the look of the Z26 wheels and just wondering what you all think they would look like if I made them white?  Is that even possible?  If so, how?

Just FYI, the Z26 rims aren't bad, but they are losing their finish a bit, so it wouldn't be like I'd be using an emmaculate set and making them white. ÂÂÂ
Let me know what you all think
It'd be interesting in the least, but then you'll have to deal with losing the subtle intricacies that the original finish suggested.  So when you paint it white, design it so the effect of the meat slicer design wouldn't be lost.
I remember that there is a member who painted part of the Z26 wheels white and left the other parts as is?

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

I see what you are saying... making them white they would sort of lose their "3D look" of "sharpness".

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

I agree.  I dont think that an all white Z rim will look good.  But the accents, like where it is painted dark grey, if you changed that to white it might look cool.  I think that if you polished them to a bright shine kinda like chrome they would look great.  I think that color and chrome look good together.

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

Hey AgentZ26 you could ask Puck to photoshop them to see what they would look like.

White z26 rims?

Post by Guest »

I was hoping that you find Slit89GTU's post.  
But go here to see his version of the painted Z26 wheels
CLICK CLICK!!!