One less beretta on the road :(

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

Well i ****** up pretty bad friday night, coming home from my girls house it was raining pretty bad and i was coming around a small curve...wasent even going too fast but i hit this little dip in the road and i guess it unsettled the suspension enough for me to start sliding..

I hit a tree and messed it up pretty bad... i couldent get the doors open so they had to cut me out...

This ******* blows....I will definitly be getting another one in the future though...I dont know what was going through my head or WHY i didnt say "hey ben its wet out slow the **** down" but i didnt...

Ill still post now and then i might buy the car back and part it out i think  ill keep ya updated

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

weba

Post by weba »

Let me guess, you were running with aged all season tires?  

I fill up for $130. Also Beretta owner since 2004
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

Naw i was running bridgestone potenzas.

And they had like 80% tread left

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

Mr. Beefy

Post by Mr. Beefy »

that sucks but... like you said... you should have slowed down. As long as you are ok, that's what really matters. A car is replacable.

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

What he said! ^^^

speedygtz

Post by speedygtz »

beretta's are a dime a dozen right now.... infact, to most upper class people with some money, there not even worth selling, there just scraping them along with the older cav's and sunbirds..... its actually a shame...

the z26 is on the road!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

That is a shame

Ill probably end up tring to find a Z26 when it comes down to it...

But for now ill just be riding the yamaha everywhere

95Z26beretta

Post by 95Z26beretta »

Can u get some pics of the car posted up?

1992 Quasar Quad GTZ
2004 F150 FX4 Edition
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

I will whenever i go to sign the title over...

But just imagine a convertible beretta with the front end smashed in  

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

What? Oh man, I feel so bad at hearing about your loss! It makes me sick, you were one of the few people that still had an older Beretta. Almost all of them are in the junkyard(now ours are to). I made a deal and was going to offer some parts to you. Hope you got yourself checked out. You gave me so much support on my loss, so I would like to help if I can.

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

Yah i had to go to the hostital and get like 3 stches on my face and 13 more in my left shoulder.

Other then that im fine other the a hurt ego lol

On the bright side ill at least be focusing on getting the 70' done  

Rodville

Post by Rodville »

(speedygtz @ Mar. 09 2008,23:10)QUOTEberetta's are a dime a dozen right now.... infact, to most upper class people with some money, there not even worth selling, there just scraping them along with the older cav's and sunbirds..... its actually a shame...
That is up there where you are. There are only three for sale in the entire state of Florida and they are all junk.

speedygtz

Post by speedygtz »

and rodville, thats becouse down in florida is where most of the upper class people go to live, and thats the reason living expenses are higher in florida, that and your shitty weather..... hurricane season.... but yea, up here, there a dime a dozen if you can find one thats actually worth buying, hell, i dont see them in papers or auto lots around here... know why? and look, ive been looking for a quad gtz, aint no dealer selling them, wonder why?

the z26 is on the road!
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Are you going to get another Beretta? Or is it just the stang from now on? Glad to hear that you are more or less ok. With your car still on the road after I lost mine I felt like mine was out there. I know that they are two years apart, but at one time they were the same color in and out. Now I feel the loss of both.

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

yah ill get another retta eventually its a damn nice car...

But for now im going to pour all my extra cash into getting the mustang back on the road...