Tn members

North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas

Tn members

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if there were any new members from TN. So far I only know of 2 others besides myself. If there are? Is anyone from or near TN going to bfest this year? If so thought we might do a caravan. I Know its early but we could all meet up and drive up together. I know last year to memphis was a boring trip alone so this year Im gonna try to not let that happen again. So if anyone wants to get in on a caravan let me know. That goes for south of TN and kentucky 2 .

cold_pyro

Tn members

Post by cold_pyro »

I would go but me being 16 prevents that.  No way my parents would go for that.  But I might be up for Bfest 2004.  I'll have graduated then.

Tn members

Post by Guest »

Where in Tn are you? I have a 95 black rose z26 to. The only other person Ive seen on here from TN is yellow 3800 and ive not seen him on in a while. Do you know of any others?

cold_pyro

Tn members

Post by cold_pyro »

None that I know of, my girlfriend is truly in love with my car, I've been trying to find her a z26.  We looked at a few bases in town.  Oh yeah I'm from Lexington That's about 30 minutes from Jackson, what about you?

Tn members

Post by Guest »

im from near knoxville

cold_pyro

Tn members

Post by cold_pyro »

Cool..  Yeah I've seen that yellow3800 guy too.  Not in a while though.

Tn members

Post by Guest »

I live in Bowling Green Ky, so I will join in a caravan with you guys.  You should go right through Nashville on I65 which goes right through BG.
I'd love to have a caravan this year but there probably wont be many of us.

Tn members

Post by Guest »

I stay in memphis. I'm there most of the time on weekends. I can't go to b-fest though I'm like the guy up there I'm only 16 plus I'm leaving for Florida the day after b-fest!! I'll have to try to go the next year

Tn members

Post by Guest »

well kelsey so far just you and me I guess. How about kiolia isnt he from georgia if he decides to make the drive he could go up with us. I havent seen him in a while though?

Chazzman

Tn members

Post by Chazzman »

I remember speaking to someone at Bfest this year that was from Tenn. Maybe It's one of y'all , had a Z26 with 16" chrome PT Cruiser wheels, nice car.  

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  

Tn members

Post by Guest »

That was me. with the black rose z

Chazzman

Tn members

Post by Chazzman »

I thought that was you.

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  

Tn members

Post by Guest »

I am from Nashville and if my car is  running then, I am going to Bfest.

Tn members

Post by Guest »

Nashville eh?  I go down there quite a bit.  What kind of car and whereabouts are you?

voyager

Tn members

Post by voyager »

i'm from Johnson City - i go through knox sometimes..   .. but i can't go to berettafest this year.  gotta make some $$ this summer for mods. i may trip over to alberquerque in june tho - man that's a long drive.
anyhow 1fastz26 if you ever see a white z26 with full bra and rear window louvre zipping around, thats me!
you all should go east, visit the appalachains..

~-~-~-~-~-~-~