rare custom beretta wing..

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
JeffD

Post by JeffD »

If you like it whatever, but It doesn't work for me. I'd get a Z spoiler, but really I had a 89 supra turbo spoiler on a beretta in a junk yard, just to see how it would look, if your into pedestal wings thats the way to go!

1988 Beretta GT 5 speed - 1st car... Gone to the crusher. :(
1989 Beretta GT Z-51
1994 Beretta Z26 getting FE7+Z51 goodies
1987 Pontiac Bonneville LG3+4T65-E
1987 Chevrolet Celebrity Wagon L36+4T65-E
1998 Chevrolet C1500 5.7L L31+ built 4L60-E
steve3408

Post by steve3408 »

Geez, i have one of those new,still in the wrapper,never got around to putting it on.Anyone want it?

n00b20

Post by n00b20 »

(steve3408 @ Apr. 25 2008,01:27)QUOTEGeez, i have one of those new,still in the wrapper,never got around to putting it on.Anyone want it?
do you have pics/ info about it? if it's the one i think it is i'm interested.

"We were ALL noobs once. Forget where you came from and you forget how valuable your knowledge is to those who are now where you once were."
steve3408

Post by steve3408 »

(n00b20 @ Apr. 25 2008,21:37)QUOTE
(steve3408 @ Apr. 25 2008,01:27)QUOTEGeez, i have one of those new,still in the wrapper,never got around to putting it on.Anyone want it?
do you have pics/ info about it? if it's the one i think it is i'm interested.
I dont remember the companys name, they were selling some of them on ebay about 4 years ago, i got one but never got around to putting it on.It looks exactly like the one he was making a big deal about and then finally put up a pic.He was worried about someone else buying 'em all up, i dont think that would have been a problem on here.If youre interested in it, look at his pix of it,...exactly the same.I'd sell it for $20 plus shipping.Its just setting in storage not doing anyone any good. send me youre email if you want pix

steve3408

Post by steve3408 »

(Runaboveit @ Apr. 07 2008,23:47)QUOTEBut I'm not going to post the link/pic because they are no longer being made and there are only a couple left. Rare custom wing from the 90's made for the beretta from a company I've never heard of. Thought I would tease you guys until I order it thursday then I'll post the link to it.

It's not that radical but it's different. Nobody on this board that I have seen has one. Found it doing some creative googling.

And my birthday is saturday so I guess this will be a present to myself ÂÂÂ

I've had one for several years now,and would sell it cheap.interested?    4-27-08 Spoken for! (Thanks nOOb20)

n00b20

Post by n00b20 »

"We were ALL noobs once. Forget where you came from and you forget how valuable your knowledge is to those who are now where you once were."
Jeff P

Post by Jeff P »

Yeah, that's the Kamei one, #44411.  There's also an "aero grille" with cutouts for foglights, #46040.  The front spoiler is #46596.  The side skirts are #46597.  I think there are also rear ground effects but can't find any of my information on them.

-Jeff P.
Black '88 Beretta GT
Spice Red '06 GTO

Previously Owned:
'89 GT, '91 GT, '92 GTZ (12.95@105 mph), '01 Bonneville SSEi
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I do not believe I have seen one of those before.... Does it have a bunch of "vents" on the front of it? Got any more pics???

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I like this one better myself. I may get this and put it on the GT later down the road. I rather like my GTU spoiler I have molded on now.

Runaboveit

Post by Runaboveit »

Thought I would update here with my latest on spoilers. I decided to pass on this one.

However, I recently came across another rare spoiler that appears to be better quality. Took the plunge and officially bought it. Here is a link to the bstuff page with more info/pics...

http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=56037

QUOTEI came across this while doing my usual random beretta parts search on ebay. I figured somebody must of seen it on the boards, and sure enough found this thread. Well, he has since relisted it and thats the one I came across. I emailed him about the height, and he sent another picture showing it. A little over 2 inches. I like this one better than theFreedom Design one I found a while back.

Anyway, I bought it. We decided on 10 bucks more than the starting price to end it early with a buy it now auction. With shipping it came to $56.98. Worth it to me, I've never seen this before and no information online about it. I did manage to find a Canadian mailing address for A&A specialties however. No website.

Here is the picture that I got in the email.

(anybody know how tall the GTU spoiler is for reference?)

Once I get it, I'll be sure to post more pictures before and after I have it painted. A little excited ... ÂÂÂ

96rettagirl

Post by 96rettagirl »

i found the website that sold those old erebuni kits they have a couple of their bodykits on it too

~Rara~