The final day

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
berettajunkie1991

The final day

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

Today was the day that i started to take apart my 91 white GTZ and the day that she will run. we decided to have some fun with her before her heart and soul was removed from her. She took the muddy woods like a champ and also i tried to tank the motor and it refused to die( i built it well so go figure) so what i am saying is that she has been one hell of a car but after being hit by an RV her time is to go and hopefully become the new camaro. Ta Ta for now to gloria but i expect to see her again in a totally new car one day.  

Money pit Beretta

The final day

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Man, this is sad. Hate to see it go.  

keep'em flying!
berettajunkie1991

The final day

same here but after taking some of her apart im seeing the rust that has eaten through the car i wonder whats under the carpet?

2nejunkie

The final day

Post by 2nejunkie »

(berettajunkie1991 @ Jun. 11 2008,00:41)QUOTEsame here but after taking some of her apart im seeing the rust that has eaten through the car i wonder whats under the carpet?
Water!

My GTZ is soaked. Most berettas do leak.

90 GTZ OBDII Intercooled Turbo 3400 5 speed (Beretta #16)
Wifey's car = 94 Cavalier Z24
Winter Rat = 99 Mitsubishi Mirage DE (1.5)
No one is more ignorant than those who falsely believe they are Free!
Money pit Beretta

The final day

My last post could be used again here. I know it's time for you to let go. With each loss on Bnet I feel mine again and feel for those who have lost their cars. Classic Industries has the best parts for Camaro's of any Gen if you need some. If you ever need some support, just remember I'm here for ya!

keep'em flying!
berettajunkie1991

The final day

I have found that year one has a great selection of parts for my Impala SS on year one,  but the only problem is that there is none. however I just bought a 1973 Volkswagen Beetle for 600 bones that is in great condition. The motor needs to be pulled but it is sooo easy to do so. However i am expecting to get exhaust for the 95 impala soon as the GTZ is completely done and taken apart. She may not be able to continue but i can use her for my impala to make the impala much better sounding and much faster! As i am aware that most if almost all beretta's leak the most prominent one i am aware of on mine was the trunk the spare tire well had water in it. I am sure i will find rust under the carpet. Also money pit i have a third brake light that i custom made out of the factory housing it has about 180 red LED's in it if that is of any interest to you. Make an offer ifo you want.

Money pit Beretta

The final day

Yea, I know of Year One. Last I heard the 69 hide aways they made aftermarket didn't fit right. So I put my trust in Classic Industries for the few 67 parts I bought. I know someone that rebuilds Bugs, or at least he did when he was in So Cal(he was big there). Now he is in Texas and I'm not sure if he still does it. He is now part of the family. If you get to the point where you no longer want to do it on your own just tell me. On the LED's, thanks, but I'm not sure I need it.

keep'em flying!