No head lites

Have a flashing light? Gauges acting funny? Bad idle? Get your problems solved...
Beretta Z26

No head lites

Post by Beretta Z26 »

Ok as most of you know i'm now the proud new owner of a 95 Z26, Well when i got it i found out that my head lites don't work, I have no head lites no tail lites no parking lites i don't even have any power to the fog lites, but i do have a dome light! I checked my fuse and it's ok so is there any other fuse that i can check?
All help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanx

MR. JEFF
SuzukiGhostRider

No head lites

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

If fuse is good, wiring is ok, odds are your headlight switch is junk or plug is bad,etc. Pull your headlight switch and check it out. I have one for sale if you need it. Check the FS forum. GL.

Beretta Z26

No head lites

Post by Beretta Z26 »

Ok thank you is there neway of testing it out?  How much are you wanting for it and is it from a Z26?
Mr. Jeff

MR. JEFF
SuzukiGhostRider

No head lites

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Dunno about testing on the headlight switch itself other than sticking it in another Beretta and seeing if it works there. Yes the HL Switch I have will work for a Z26 and even has the fog light switch. It may be sold though from the sounds of it. IF anything changes with that , I will let you have first crack at it . GL Jeff.

Beretta Z26

No head lites

Post by Beretta Z26 »

Thanx man, I think my switch has a short in it, I was fooling with it yesterday and i wiggled it and the head lites tail lites side markers parking lites all came on.  just keep me in mind for that switch i still want first crack at it cuz i'm not to sure bout my fog lites.
Thanx
Mr.Jeff

MR. JEFF