No Interwebs full size...

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
3X00-Modified
Administrator

No Interwebs full size...

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Just a FYI, I just moved into my house and I no longer have Internet at the apartment. So I won't be so active on here till at least Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest... I also have to set up my PC and needless to say that room is full of boxes right now.

Behave and any questions forward a pm to Will of Geoff.

Pics of the garage to come soon :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
beretta bitch

Re: No Interwebs full size...

Post by beretta bitch »

Congrats to you and Amy! A new house is really exciting.

I know this is generally a high testosterone, "pics of the garage" kind of place...but how about a few pics of the house too? Once it's organized of course. I don't want you stressing Amy out showing the world pics of "disorganization". I can't imagine she'd like that much.

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Party time! :Yahoo!:

keep'em flying!
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

Ill keep everyone in line :Yahoo!:

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

beretta bitch wrote:Congrats to you and Amy! A new house is really exciting.

I know this is generally a high testosterone, "pics of the garage" kind of place...but how about a few pics of the house too? Once it's organized of course. I don't want you stressing Amy out showing the world pics of "disorganization". I can't imagine she'd like that much.
pics of house not necessary, garage is THE most important thing. My wife asks "what kind of house do you want?" I say "I don't care as long as I have a garage, a place where me and my girl can have some alone time." :Rose: lol :D

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

No, its not insulated, and I have a bit of electrical work to do before I'm satisfied with what I have... right now the wiring is very weird, but I guess if the previous owner only used it for storage and a work bench for his house tools, then it sounds about right...

I need to add more always on plugs, and also I need to wire the lights so they are not all stretched and none need an extension cord.... I also need to move or add 1 more light in front of my car, because currently if I open the hood its dark under it.

Oh yeah pictures of inside the house.

Kitchen/Dining room

Living room

End of hallway looking toward living room

Bathroom is second door on left after closet, closest to living room, there are two front bedrooms on the right, One blue (closest to living room) other pink, and the first door on the left is the master bed room.

Looking in pink room... Still needs arranging and a twin bed to arrive soon.

Looking in blue room Amy's soon to be office.

Bathroom

And Master Bed room

Rooms not pictured are the Large family room in basement which will be my area for the most part, and also lower bed room, both not up here because of organizational reasons... the family room is a dump of all the boxes that we are currently unpacking so there is stuff everywhere till we are done.

I will also get some pictures of the front of the house soon, and some pics of the back yard and stream too.

A lot done, but still a lot to go. I have yet to even unpack organize the garage quite yet... I just have a few things unpacked.

I'm still out internet at home right now, AT&T DSL service is going to get an ear full later today and I'm not paying for my service on my activation date, or today since I still don't have working internet. I will not allow them to charge me for days that its not working, unless they come to my house and say I have perfect signal at the box outside. Not a single truck came during the 8-12 appointment I had to "hook up" my services, even though I didn't have to be there... So I'm thinking nothing was done or even tested on their end going to my house.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

Nice house!! Lousy garage :Search:

No fridge. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

:beer:

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

Sweet deal, man! You're one or two steps ahead of me like always! haha

I just put a formal offer in for a local house & garage. The house is not nearly as nice, but I'll bet the garage is twice as big! I'm pre-approved for the loan, so I'm just waiting to hear if they accept the offer. I'll know by Saturday... so it could be a very happy birthday for me!

Do you plan on insulating the garage? It's almost looks too pretty to cover up.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

woody90gtz wrote:Do you plan on insulating the garage? It's almost looks too pretty to cover up.
I want to and yes, that is a huge kicker, the garage does look nice inside. I'll probably leave it the way it is right now, work on just sealing it all up for now, such as garage door seals, and making sure the overhangs are sealed up a little better... And then most likely install a wood stove of sorts to provide heat if I do work in there... BUT this is all if I have the time and money to do so. Not much will be done right off the bat tho.

And hang in there Eric... I have a fridge in the works... if it does in-fact work... if not I'll be getting something. I already have a microwave and a Coffee maker... :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

:shock:

A microwave and a coffee-maker??

Is this the "Dog-House" when Amy throws you out of the bedroom for the night?? :friends:

That is hilarious!!

:beer:

Nice place and CONGRATS!!

:Yahoo!:

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
beretta bitch

Post by beretta bitch »

I'd say it's more of a male retreat. If the fridge doesn't work, just throw a house warning party and put a can up labelled "fridge fund". I'm sure all the guys who want to hang out in there will help out :)

The house looks awesome. Moving is such a time consuming task but it looks like you guys are almost there.

scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Looks great Jon! I need to get on here more since this is where all the good people hang out now. I miss Eric and Jon!

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

beretta bitch wrote:I'd say it's more of a male retreat. If the fridge doesn't work, just throw a house warning party and put a can up labelled "fridge fund". I'm sure all the guys who want to hang out in there will help out :)

The house looks awesome. Moving is such a time consuming task but it looks like you guys are almost there.
Correct, and Also good idea on the fridge fund! :)

The one cool thing that I have yet to get a picture of is the back yard... First off we have a stream in our back yard so its nice to walk out on the deck and listen to the water... And also they put in a fire pit next to the stream so I'll have to break that in after I clean out the horse shoe pits and get those going again. :)

Lots to do and no time since I've been getting all the services in place. Still out of internet till HOPEFULLY Friday afternoon when they finally send the fucking technician out that I wanted on MONDAY. If it wasn't for ATT being about the only company that would let me bundle I would drop them in a heart beat, but right now its the best price.

At least Direct TV came out and set that up and I have my HD tv back! :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Nice place Jon! Congrats! Now I've found someone that I can finally be jealous of their garage... normally I hear it about mine! (4 stall, but no storage loft like yours) Oh yeah, house looks great too.... :D

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ok, I have internet back now... 3mb down 512k up... NO I'm not happy with that, but I pay 29.99 for that or switch to cable and I pay 45.99 for 7mb down 386k up... I'll stick with the slightly slower down for the slightly faster up at a cheaper price.

I'll live with this till FiOS is in my area, or till something else comes around... I hope AT&T will work on getting their Elite package out to me so I can at least get 6mb/768k... That's what I thought I was getting from the beginning but apparently they lie.

I also took some pics of the back yard so I'll get those up, I still need to get a pic from the road though.

OH and I also have a 65" HD tv coming for the basement :) Home theater room here we come!

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"