Jimz90indy

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Jim is unbelievable!!  He is the BEST seller on the internet

I bought a Z51 bar from him.

he delivers on what he says...everything was great!!

gar187er

Jimz90indy

Post by gar187er »

jim's the man, thanks for the Z seat!!!! amazing shape!!!!

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!
88GTRacer

Jimz90indy

Post by 88GTRacer »

Jim has is an awesome seller that provides outstanding products at great prices.  He ships fast and responds to e-mails promptly and is very courteous.  Item purchased was exactly as described.  Buy with confidence and you will NOT be disatisfied.

Thanks Jim,

88GTRacer

"It is one of the most beautiful shapes on the road. Aero, alluring and very aggressive.
It is a Beretta, the new performance coupe from Chevrolet."
92BerettaProject

Jimz90indy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

What more can you ask for...great items, great price, great packing, and FAST shipping!  Jim is the BEST!

The Kids: Fast and Faster.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Just got my parts from Jim, dude sent me 2 of every part I asked for.  Great timely shipping and the parts were packaged like I've never seen. AWESOME !!!

Jim will be the first person I contact if I need other parts, you can take that to the bank.

Thanks Jim

Cobra

Ribz80

Jimz90indy

Post by Ribz80 »

I received my Garnet Z seats today.  My expectations were met or exceeded in every possible way.  The packaging was phenomenal and much care was paid in shipping the items.  Condition for some parts that werent perfect were accurate and as expected while condition for other parts far exceeded what I had expected.  Couldnt have asked for anything more.  Hands down among the best Bnet transactions of my 4+ years here.

91' GT  SOLD
99' Saab Viggen Stg-4 315hp- in European Car Magazine  7/2006

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

What more can be said, Jim is the man.

Very fair prices, excellent communication, timely shipping.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I couldn't ask for a better person to do buisness with. HIGHLY recommended person. Very trustworthy with excellent prices. I will be more than happy to do buisness with him again.

96BlackRoseZ26

Jimz90indy

Post by 96BlackRoseZ26 »

I bought a strut tower brace from Jim and was told that it had a few rust spots on it, and he asked if I wanted him to sand it down and prime it for me.  I told him it wasn't necessary, as I was going to paint it to match my car's color.  He not only sanded the rust spots off of it, but painted it as well.  Shipped it on Tuesday, and I got it on Thursday..From Florida!!  Excellent guy to deal with, awesome prices, fast shipping and great packing, and quality of item delivered exceeded my expectations.  I will definitely be doing business with Jim again!

Have you ever felt like you were flying, but didn't have wings?

Jerry Bickley
02 Navy Blue Metallic Monte Carlo SS
3800 V6/4-Speed Auto

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I got a piece that has been missing from my car since I baught it in 96. Its the piece of trim between the doorjam and the interior panel. I been looking for one for a long time. They are always broken in the JYs. When I pulled it out of the box and unwrapped the excellent packing job, my girlfriend asked if it was a brand new piece. It was very clean and in excellent shape.

THANX JIM!!

(I will definately be doing more buisness with ya)

berettagirl4life

Jimz90indy

Post by berettagirl4life »

Great seller. He provided me pictures of item. Item was recieved promptly, packed perfectly, and exactly as pictured. Thanks again Jim!!! Definatly would do business with ya again! ÂÂÂ

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Jim is a really great guy to deal with. The latch I got looks brand new, all repainted and most excellent price. Thanks Jim

96BlackRoseZ26

Jimz90indy

Post by 96BlackRoseZ26 »

Jim asked me if my car had strut caps, to which I replied no.  A week later, I had a set in my mailbox, no charge!  This guy goes way beyond "great service."  Jim is just awesome.  Now my baby's strut jubblees aren't showing anymore..Thanks Jim!

Have you ever felt like you were flying, but didn't have wings?

Jerry Bickley
02 Navy Blue Metallic Monte Carlo SS
3800 V6/4-Speed Auto

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Great seller.  Very patient with me.  My gauge cluster arrived within 2 days of my payment.  The cluster worked perfetly.  I would definatly do business again and definatly recomend him to anyone.

gar187er

Jimz90indy

Post by gar187er »

what to say about "Mr. Resourceful"?!?!

well first off, no need to worry about what your item will look like, it is always top notch.....he picked me up a headlight from his junkyard, and said it was in great shape and he was jealous, when i did get it, this thing is practically BRAND NEW!!!

and hes getting me the matching one that he hid, just for me

no worries with Jim.....

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!