twinZperformance products for sale! New products available!

List a Beretta Item for sale
wicked-irocz

twinZperformance products for sale! New products available!

Post by wicked-irocz »

Cat-Backs are either by special pricing or group buy ONLY. 3100 and Quad DownPipes/Porting are available for single person orders at the prices below.

CAT-BACK (metal tank ONLY)
This will be a GROUP BUY if there is enough interest.
The rear section will be from the cat flange area back to the bumper and you can cut out a section for a rear or center muffler if you want. Depending on the tip the muffler will in all likelyhood need to be offset inlet, center outlet. You can see where it goes in comparison to the shield on my car. It's pretty far to the passenger side. This is 304 SS. There are no mounts and this tubing will NOT flare easily so a band clamp will be required to hook the two rear sections together. I buy mine at NAPA, they are not over $10 a piece. As far as sagging goes, it will rub on the rear axle on a car with Eibachs and 400 or more pounds in the back seat when going over bumps unless you put a center hanger on like I have which Cliff and Weba have since copied. You will need to supply the mounts, you can see what I did.

PRICE: $195+shipping

Check out my turbo thread for pictures.

http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=120

CAT-BACK (plastic tank ONLY)
This will be a GROUP BUY if there is enough interest.
The rear section will be from the cat flange area back to the bumper and you can cut out a section for a rear or center muffler if you want. Depending on the tip the muffler will in all likelyhood need to be offset inlet, center outlet. You can see where it goes in comparison to the shield on Brad's car. It's pretty far to the passenger side. This is 304 SS. There are no mounts and this tubing will NOT flare easily so a band clamp will be required to hook the two rear sections together. I buy mine at NAPA, they are not over $10 a piece. You will need to supply the mounts, you can see what Brad did in his thread below.

PRICE: $195+shipping

http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24227
12068579_1552929474967645_8229949086598513389_o.jpg
3100 Rear manifold DP(works on 3100/3400/3500 with 3100 rear DP)
This uses a stock flange which you can send to me or I can get for you. Does not require a flex joint for this reason. It will be two pieces mig welded together with SS wire in order to cut costs and allow a better fit. This is put together in a fixture. This is made from SS pipe.

PRICE: $80+shipping if you send me the flange, $140+shipping if you dont(its an hour to the JY people).
This price could go down but on top of me doing some of it I have to pay a professional welder to silicon bronze the cast iron flange to the pipe.

***The DP stock is 1.625" and can be drilled to 2". This will flow better in this area than the stock manifold will flow, even with heavy porting and provides a 51.8% increase in flow area. 1.75" is what I can make it by knocking out the stock pipes (16.2% increase in flow area) for free but 2" requires about a half hour of time with the mill and requires the bit to be resharpened after each cut because of it being cast iron. Add $15 for the 2" hole. This can be accomplished with some effort and a die grinder with a carbide bit if you want to save some money

Quad DP
This uses a stock flange which you can send to me or I can get for you. Does not require a flex joint for this reason. It will be three pieces mig welded together with SS wire in order to cut costs and allow a better fit. This is put together in a fixture. This combined with the manifold porting resulted in a 12 WHP gain on a quad spraying a 50 shot. This is for HO style manifolds. This is made from SS pipe.

PRICE: $60+shipping if you send me the flange, $130+shipping if you don't and I can find a flange.
This price includes porting the flange to increase the flow area 50%

Quad manifold porting
This includes porting the HO style manifold for a 50% increase in flow area. This combined with the DP resulted in a 12 WHP gain on a quad spraying a 50 shot.

PRICE: $48+shipping

You tell me what you want and when you will have the money. THIS IS A FAVOR for this community. I dont do this because I want to make money, I do this because there is nothing out for these cars in this area and people should always help one another out.
Last edited by wicked-irocz on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:56 am, edited 14 times in total.

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
woody90gtz

Re: twinZperformance products for sale! New products availa

Post by woody90gtz »

That stainless cat back is sweet! I just bought 2.5 mandrel u-bends to weld together my own...but man, stainless would be nice.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
KelZ26

Post by KelZ26 »

I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone and everyone!

:)

Kelly | 1996 Z26 | 3500
http://www.kelmariestudios.com
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I'm going to need a cat back to go with my headers. Any chance that the hangers will be on the pipe already?

keep'em flying!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I would love one of the catbacks but I doubt it would line up with my muffler, also my cat section ends quite far back... so I would really only be seeking the S curve and the over axle part.

I'd have to get all the chit to do stainless welding too...

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

Does it have to be SS? I'm sure that there are many that would take standard steel. Just an idea. I think I have said this before, sorry.

keep'em flying!
nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

I'll talk with Dusty about both your questions

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
wicked-irocz

Post by wicked-irocz »

The hangers welded on would be not possible. Sorry, I just can't determine exactly where they would need to be based on the spot your header comes down and where you want your muffler/tip.

I can do standard steel, maybe aluminized but not sure. The stainless is spendy but standard steel rusts very quickly. Aluminzed usually lasts a year or two before it starts rusting.

I'm hoping to put a list up Sunday of the participants so far.

To many mods to list

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I would be coating my pipe and obviously as you know it will never see winter so aluminized would be fine for me.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

I understand. It would be nice to have the hangers though. Oh well, guess I will need to find a good exhaust shop. My car does see all kinds of weather(wish it didn't). It may come down to cost, so I may go the way 3X00 wants to go. We shall see.

keep'em flying!
industrialstrength

Post by industrialstrength »

Money pit Beretta wrote:I understand. It would be nice to have the hangers though. Oh well, guess I will need to find a good exhaust shop. My car does see all kinds of weather(wish it didn't). It may come down to cost, so I may go the way 3X00 wants to go. We shall see.
Buy twinZ's catback and let an exhaust shop hang it for you.

Money pit Beretta

That's the plan. The hard part is to find a good shop in this area to do it. Most won't, or will do a poor job. I know that for sure, I've been to a few. The fact that it's SS will make it harder, but there has got to be one shop that will do it. That is if they don't charge me more than the car is worth(lol).

keep'em flying!
wicked-irocz

Post by wicked-irocz »

Because my hangers were mild steel I welded mine with mild steel wire. SS is just as easy to weld as mild steel if you use mild steel wire. Afterwards I painted the welds. I had SS wire, just didn't use it. I couldn't find SS hangers that I liked for a decent price and my car likewise hasn't been driven in the winter for 3 years now.

To many mods to list

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Money pit Beretta

That helps, I can tell them what to use. Thanks...for the info and making all this for our cars!

keep'em flying!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

wicked-irocz wrote:Because my hangers were mild steel I welded mine with mild steel wire. SS is just as easy to weld as mild steel if you use mild steel wire. Afterwards I painted the welds. I had SS wire, just didn't use it. I couldn't find SS hangers that I liked for a decent price and my car likewise hasn't been driven in the winter for 3 years now.
You didn't have to use a SS wire 309L? And what gas did you use? I've heard of welding stainless to mild before but they said you need a stainless wire to penetrate good and you still should use the 3 gas blend to shield it, or just less CO2

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"