Jimz90indy

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
GroVe91

Jimz90indy

Post by GroVe91 »

I've dealt with Jim a number of times.
AMAZING seller. Jim is a great guy, one of the best I know.
I suggest going to him when looking for something.

- Jeff

1992 Beretta -- Base -- all stock
~ 225 xxx km on car
~ 185 xxx km on engine
~ 10,xxx km on rebuilt tranny

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I needed a part for my car and had to leave for college for spring semester in 5 days of when my car broke down (need directionals!) ...Jim was nice enough to reply to my thread in the wanted section within hours and get the part for me and overnight mail it from Florida to New York the next day after spending a VERY long time taking it out. (The dealer couldnt get the part for a week) Jim sent it out without even recieving any money from me, and I have never even talked to him before! The part came today an hour ahead of schedule, even in the middle of a blizzard here. I have to send Jim out the money order tommorrow and his kindness and enthusiasm for helping others will not be overlooked! Even though only half the transaction is complete, this is by far the best transaction I have ever done here in my 6+ years and I vote Jim nicest member of this board! A+++++++++++++++++++

Now its off to the garage.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Well what can I say this guy really bends over backwards for you.  I bought a sway bar, headlight switch, and filler panels from him.  Got them shipped in a blink of an eye.  Fast email and PM responses but he still never siezes to amaze me. I recommend him to everyone that is in need of parts.  :

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I wanted to start a thread to glorify Jim who has been nothing but a great guy who was willing to help me out, but I see now that I'm not the only one that was affected by Jim's awesome-ness.  Props to you, Jim.  I can't wait for my parts to come.  You will be the first one I'll contact if, and when I need something.  

Whenever you have a chance to go to Washington, contact me.  I'll buy you a drink

92BerettaProject

Jimz90indy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Well, another super transaction with Jim!  Fast shipping and outstanding prices.  Jim is the best!

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
GroVe91

Jimz90indy

Post by GroVe91 »

I just received another successful transaction from good old Jim.
Great as always, the two items I wanted very much so exceeded my expectations. My gas door will now sit proper, and I will now have proper lighting in my car *tear of joy*
I received both a gas door hinge, and a dome light, they are both in amazing condition.
Very good stuff.
Thanks Jim..

- Jeff

1992 Beretta -- Base -- all stock
~ 225 xxx km on car
~ 185 xxx km on engine
~ 10,xxx km on rebuilt tranny
92BerettaProject

Jimz90indy

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Another superior transaction with Jim.  The true champion of those in need of Beretta parts!

The Kids: Fast and Faster.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

another Thumbs up for me. EGR and Hood Struts arrived!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Great guy sent me a sunroof latch for free. I couldn't find one any where else. Been to every juck yard around past few months and couldn't get one. It took him 2 days to get here, I was surprised. My GTU finally has a functional sunroof. Thanks Jim.
Cory

woody90gtz

Jimz90indy

Post by woody90gtz »

just got an FE3 badge in the mail from jim. only cost me $3 and it was home before i was. nice guy

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Just got a emergency brake cable from Jim. Was in great shape, at first glance i thought it was new. I know ill do business with him again.

lugnutz

Jimz90indy

Post by lugnutz »

My split back rear seat arrived today.  If I didn't know this was a used item I would swear its brand new, and it was packaged like it came from the factory.  

All I can say about Jim is "buy with confidence" you won't be disappointed.

Bnet member #21
'91 3.1 5spd --- SOLD
'04 GTO 6spd

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Exellent seller quick shipping and exellent products. I will deffinatlly buy from him again. A++++++++

clayson92gt

Jimz90indy

Post by clayson92gt »

I would recomend him to anyone. I got what I ordered a lot sooner than I would and the t.s. stalk i got was in excellent shape. Thanks a lot jim i will definately do business with you again.

OG Beretta Member
Blacklit

Jimz90indy

Post by Blacklit »

i just dealt with jim here recently. he is a A++++ seller. business was done quickly and nicely. he even wanted to go through a little more trouble than he needed to, to have them all ready to install. i would definently do business again and again.

90 Yellow Beretta Indy 3.1 auto
06 Chevy Colorado 2.5 5 spd
04 Blazer Xtreme 4.3 auto
91 Camaro RS 350 auto