Mike Morris Situation Resolved. All is good.

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Mike Morris (DISHONEST)

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Without proper contact then there is no way for him to resolve the Issue so I can't see your experience as valid since you did not give him the chance to correct it yet.

Stuff gets missed, people are in a rush sometimes, I almost shipped a cracked lower lip for a base but luckily I found the very large crack when I was wrapping it up in plastic and it pulled on it just right.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
88gtz

Post by 88gtz »

You don't see a problem with it taking 2 months or more to get a set of dew strips, also he didn't ship them when he claims and why not provide a tracking number? I'm not really knocking the guy, I'm just sayin I won't be sending him money any time soon.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Do you know the exact shipping date of the package you received? USPS if used does NOT always provide a tracking number, that costs extra. Also USPS tracking sucks balls so it wouldn't have helped your case.

I'm sorry but I hear this tons of times and everyone has their stories and what should have been done but no one has any info from the other side. I backed this crap up ONCE and it BURT me in the end... Eric ended up being hospitalized badly and not able to handle stuff personally himself BUT NO i listed the the buyers and got aggressive with it and I will never do that again I almost killed a friendship over BS I knew wasn't true.

I'm locking this thread till I hear back from Mike, you guys have made your point and I'm investigating it direct with him. The way it should be handled.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Unlocked since Mike would like to update you all on what happened.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
88gtz

Post by 88gtz »

I'll say it again, I wasn't saying anything bad about him just my experience. IDC the dew strips I got are good enough for my 89, so I'm not going to bitch about a crack though it does bug me a bit.

96base

Post by 96base »

Mike sent me a tracking number and an email stating he dropped the ball on sending me the hinge. I tracked it and it should arrive Wednesday. Mods delete this whole thread if possible. The guy is not dishonest just a mix up is all. Sh%t happens. Sorry Mike.

'87 Beretta GT - Light Blue Metallic
'96 Z26 - Cayenne Red
'96 Base - Cayenne Red: Build date: 7/96 one of the very last built.
'89 GT - In the restoring process only has 74k.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Mike Morris Situation Resolved. All is good.

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Will not delete, I'm leaving this thread to make people think twice about what they post and to investigate things a bit more before posting negative feedback. I sent Mike an e-mail yesterday and he promptly replied to it before the end of the day.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"