Bfest NE 2005

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Yes there is one in the works and as of right now it is planned for July 15-17 in Salem/Portsmouth NH, the plan is as normal a cookout, along with amusement park events, the park's we will be going to are Canobie Lake park and Water Country, There are no group tickets available for these places so its going to be just pay when we get there, the only cover charge for the event will be the usual $15 to help cover the cookout supplies.  Hotel's are still being looked for and we will find one with a comparable rate and not try and make anyone bunk up at the Sheraton, unless you want to.  Keep checking back for more updates.  If this can be pinned that would be great.

*Edit* E-mail content from John Carter

We have set something up again this year, SPREAD THE WORD, in salem & portsmouth NH, just over the Mass state line. Structured a bit different this year. Dates... July 15,16,17 . more details contact John at: revon25@hotmail.com or Kevin at: kevskate99@comcast.net,
Thanks Guys,
John

Upate: All and any cars are welcome, not just "L" bodies.
Cost: Still $15 for the driver and $10 for each passenger to cover cook out cost and other fees for stuff.

MAJ28

Bfest NE 2005

Post by MAJ28 »

For those of you who are new to bnet or haven't been to Bfest NorthEast, here's a little overview - atleast from what I've seen the first time I went - last year.

You're basically looking at the kind of events of the national BerettaFest, but with a nice small group. ÂÂÂ If you prefer to do things in groups of less then 100 (and less then 30), then this is the event for you. ÂÂÂ For me, I like the small group, because you can get to know the people better. ÂÂÂ However, as far as I know, things like drag racing and autocross aren't really a part of this event, unless that's changed. ÂÂÂ We can take more time at Bfest NorthEast to actually relax, maybe down a couple, and just be a little more casual and not as fast paced at the national event.  Not to mention, it's easier to make it through the lights with less cars!

Anyway, that's my sales pitch, this is a well organized/planned event and when I went last year it seemed a great success.  Hope it'll be even more fun this time around.

»Jason  ÂÂÂ

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   
HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

guys ill go but ill be there friday afternoon/night due to work

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Thats going to be my problem too... I dont know if i can get that day off from work.  Hopefully I can but we'll see.

MAJ28

Bfest NE 2005

Post by MAJ28 »

Having a vehicle will be my problem.  

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   
HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

lol that is also a problem LOL john sent pm

Eway89GT

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Eway89GT »

I guess ill have to show up  

02 Grand Prix GTP Coupe: Mods:  5% tint, headlight covers, DRL switch, visors, Rims, (gotta have RWL tires), SLP Powerflo exhuast, Wizaird CAI, 3" DP w/o cat, U-bend removed , 180 thermo, 3.4 SC pulley 
HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

whats the exact location fellas i wana see how long it will take

beretta-babe

Bfest NE 2005

Post by beretta-babe »

Sounds like fun and near my neck of the woods.  Have fun!

1994 Base Beretta  
2005 Hyundai Elantra  
HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

show up

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Anyone who has any questions about the even or who wants to let John or Kevin know they are planning on attending, contact them John at: revon25@hotmail.com or Kevin at: kevskate99@comcast.net I know John doesn’t come on this board anymore, and I don't know how crammed Kevin’s schedule is so contact them via e-mail for any questions about this.

Kevskate99

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Kevskate99 »

I just came on to check out the board, been busy. But yeah, give either John or I an E-mail,  we plan to pull something off this year. Both John and I have been overwhelmed with things lately, so we haven't had all too much progress, but with the things that we plan to do, there is no group buys and stuff for tickets. So we just have to get tenative plan going and where to stay which shouldn't be too hard. I probably won't be here for awhile again, so contacting us by e-mail, will be the best bet.

Kevskate99

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Kevskate99 »

Quote (Jdawg4201 @ May 02 2005,14:11)show up
Look whos the one to talk    Two years we were in Windsor locks CT, and you didn't show up, lol!

HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

i was never told it was in CT yall now how to contact me nothing ever changes with me
right now ive been working on my car gettin it back on the road, if the money is open to me i will go as of right now i have no plans  besides working on my car lol

DWB1973

Bfest NE 2005

Post by DWB1973 »

I'm hopefully going to make it. I might just drive up everyday or stay at my girlfriends friends house up there.

Doug
'93 Bright Red SS 3.1 L V6 Gone but not

2012 Black Infiniti G37x

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dwb1973