SHARE YOUR BFEST PICS HERE!!!!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
DTMAce

SHARE YOUR BFEST PICS HERE!!!!

Post by DTMAce »

Here are some that I took already... More to follow, from lots of us I'm sure.

hehehe

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

bonecrrusher

Re: SHARE YOUR BFEST PICS HERE!!!!

Post by bonecrrusher »

Wheres the illegal engine shots?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

What illegal engine shots? This one?

Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

DTMAce wrote:What illegal engine shots? This one?

AWWW YOU ASS!!! :evil:

:burn:

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I've got sweet viddy!! 720p Bitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-EENyVH00

Filmed with a GoPro, hence the wide angle look. People took a S**T ton of pics of the underside as well. Questions? Ask. We scrutinized the hell out of this thing.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

Go Pro kicks ass. haha

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
TimmayZ26

Post by TimmayZ26 »

I posted some very interesting videos todays @ youtube.com/aquaz26 or search for berettafest 2011

1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

edit nvm
Last edited by SummitBalt08 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
Rex 2.0
Global Moderator

Post by Rex 2.0 »

What about racing? Maybe some group photo pics.

92 GTZ TURBO <-- Rex Mobile
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

My last night in Indy....

Currently I just got done cleaning up and prepping for the ride home tomorrow. Sucks really, have to leave before probably everyone even gets up in the morning. But that's ok. I do have a few parting pictures taken today to leave behind....

My car, at the picnic, after getting a bit of loving, washing, etc... I would have killed for a wet/dry vac though, it needed it horribly. I got to be the DJ again, was playing the jams for much of the hang out times at fest this year... But I finally managed to find out how long I have to run the stereo to kill the battery enough so it won't start the car!! It only takes 4 hours!! lol Thanks to Sara for the jump, though I'm sure anyone would have... It was just funny. Still, it was impressive it lasted that long.

Our best-in-show this year went to red bra gtz (I think that's right?). We all just call him Paul or Pauly... A very nice French-Canadian to have at the meets. In fact there was a VERY good turnout from our northern brethren this year, thanks to all of you for being with us!!!

This was just a cool shot, was looking down everyone's ass I suppose. But still, a nice turnout, and this was just half the field here.

PINK!!!!! Yep, he literally was making me eat his dust.. Or something. Actually it was kind of cool, just had to see what it would look like to be at the track watching his car leave you at the start line.. LOL

Yes, we have the classic car shot, this one being a side view. There are nicer above views that will no doubt be circulated later.

Last but certainly not least, is a nice shot of Cack, rushing to make the fest, and displaying the power of man boobs. Hey, they can bounce just as well as anything you girls have, so there! lol

As a final note, before I turn out my light and attempt to get some sleep, before my 10 hour drive home tomorrow, I just want to say a few things...

THANK YOU BERETTA FEST COMMITTE/STAFF!!!!

Without the dedication of everyone that works to put on these events, none of this would be possible... Great event, great times, lots of fun.

THANK YOU BERETTA FEST ATTENDEES!!!!!

All of you I have met, or met again, its us that makes these the reason to keep doing them, enjoying each other's company, and having all the fun we do.

Styluss/Ryan, you rock dude. Between the Tacos and the simple fact you go all out to be there and do everything, you are an inspiration.

My fellow Michiganders, I had tons of fun hanging out with you guys, Brett, Kyle, Sara, Kim. Stay in touch, we are sure to do a few more events together.

I absolutely have to hand it to a few people that just could make me laugh. Pat, Kurt. My god, you guys kill me! I had a blast hanging out and talking with you guys. Sucks that I had to turn in early, but I knew if I didn't I would be trying to fall asleep going home tomorrow. Probably still will but oh well.

I had a ton of fun with everyone. I know there are many many more of you that I enjoyed talking to, and I'm working to remember names, but there was no one that I didn't enjoy hanging around. Being a bit newer to the group, sometimes its hard to find a niche or rather, a comfort zone where you can talk and relate well with others. I think this year was a lot better for me than last year. Having those of you there with families is a really awesome thing. I hope to do the same, maybe even next year. In some ways, seeing the kids there made me miss the fact that mine weren't here, didn't like that part, so will have to change that. :D

Anyways, again, thanks to everyone for their part, lets make the next one even bigger/better.

Night all.

K_Watson

Post by K_Watson »

Thanks for a great time everyone... We made it home safe.

I'd upload everything I have right now, but I have to go to bed, so I can go to work and make money to save for next year. I'll get my pictures up tomorrow, but I'll leave you with this for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMhLxG2I2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-zUod37nnE
Last edited by K_Watson on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

Need more pic's!!!

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
TimmayZ26

Post by TimmayZ26 »

I will be making a seperate post about my bfest, but to keep official here is all my pics

www.photobucket.com/timmaybfest2011

1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I also made it home, long enough to switch vehicles and drive another hour or so to the better half and the boys. No problems. In fact it was rather boring. But one exciting thing did occur. I managed to go 528 miles on ONE TANK of gas!!!

rettagurl

Post by rettagurl »

I'll have pics up later...Styluss ROCKED the Taco nights! Those were some of the best damn tacos I've had in awhile!!!

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins turbo Diesel
1996 Beretta Base 3100