My bfest 2011 pics and story

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
TimmayZ26

My bfest 2011 pics and story

Post by TimmayZ26 »

I had spent over an hour typing out this thread only to have the laptop fail and lose everything. So I'm gonna post the pics and videos link and come back later tonight and post everything I have to say about this year.

www.photobucket.com/timmaybfest2011

there are things in there that people that didn't make it will really want to see.

1995 Ram Single Cab 5.9v8 2wd
Wanako

Re: My bfest 2011 pics and story

Post by Wanako »

right-click ---> save as

oh and the guy with the crazy corsica was there?? racing17 i think his screenname is. he's got custom coilovers.

ketchupredz26

Post by ketchupredz26 »

TIMMMMAY

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Should have bought my laptop!!!! LOL

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

Absolutely wonderful time. I'm still unpacking and trying to get ready for work tomorrow. Pics and story when I get off work tomorrow.

93 GTs
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I'll post mine up today or tomorrow! It was simply AWESOME as always =).

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

OMG lol your video that you said you got the guy yelling at us =P

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k207/ ... -47_31.mp4

scannerman

Post by scannerman »

Alright, we need to shut this down and i need everyone in the area to come over in the corner with me please.

2009 Cobalt SS LNF
1995 Z26 3100 auto <--- Totalled
1989 base 2.8 auto <-- Sold
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I was hoping they were gonna start it up for us =P. Gosh I should have recorded that guy's whole speech =P.

TimmayZ26

Post by TimmayZ26 »

Alright this has been hard to post. Each time I get through it I'm then somehow logged out. First off I will say this is my first bfest since Denver when my wife and I had been married a month and I had just lost my job with Circuit City and been rehired with VZW set to start when I got home. I also took up my lawn care business. A couple of years later it would be up to 25 accounts so I was working 5day at vzw and mowing 2 days a week which meant no time for bfest. This year I switched everything around and went full time lawn care and part time vzw because I have made much more money as a business owner. That also allowed me to set my schedule this year to come to bfest.

We arrived in Indy thursday a little after 4 to find I booked at the wrong hotel. We got shifted to the right one and somehow saved money. We then went to the gokarts which was amazing. I give the guys props that are in shape. The track was so intense that on the 2nd heat race I got so out of breath and hot that I woud have to take a lap or two off to cool off. You were literally flat out from the bottom right of the screen u turn all the way around the top floor to where you make the turn to go back down. I ran a 25.2 and a 24.9 would have got me into the finals. I think most the people that beat me had autocross experience. to continue on post below so I don't lose it again

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k207/ ... 011032.mp4

TimmayZ26

Post by TimmayZ26 »

So Friday morning the bread and butter of the Bfest. They teased us with the car just on the other side of the counter. They had us pay and head right out for our tour. Tour was awesome we got taken all the way around the speedway and stopped at the bricks for a photo op. We also got full tour of media center, victory lane, and other buildings.

Once back inside we got to start taking photos of the indy. Many people were abusing the blockade put around it, climbing under the car with cameras to document exhaust and engine and tranny. It was quite amuzing. Then the fun started. Pauly asked them to pop the hood in which we were told it would be 45min as someone was out to lunch. Yet 5 min later this guy comes out of no where and pops the hood and the trunk. After 10min while I have my hand buried over the engine bay taking a video you hear the guy order us to the corner. I think someone was on a power trip personally. While I also found the photos in the photo store, which I highly advise doing if you are ever there, the guy never once told us they can be purchased. I don't even feel that he knew. I bought a couple of photos of the indy at the bricks, but the car is different than the ones in the photo I bought. In my pic the car did not have duals or tach or extra clusters on dash. Something else must have stood out on that car then the other 2 pace cars.

battery gooing dead will finish tomorrow

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

:sparta: Hay! Thats me on the floor! lol. I think I was the first to get down and dirty

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

Chad91GTZ wrote::sparta: Hay! Thats me on the floor! lol. I think I was the first to get down and dirty
Just the way your mother likes it Trebec! :D

That still cracks me up about the engine bay; props to Chad (and others) that said screw it and posted up pictures on FB...

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I will get there eventually with my pics, I did get a few good ones. lol

It was definitely different.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan