Bfest 2011 Vids

Need some setup advice, have some stories? For organized racing stories only! No street racing here!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Bfest 2011 Vids

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Here are some vids that Amy shot at the dragway, no they are not all of them, but its a variety of people...

http://www.youtube.com/user/3400Modified#p/u

Direct link to the vid where it spun so bad it couldn't shift to second quick enough and blew flames out the tail pipe! LOL

http://youtu.be/XlMsumdAN4E

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Barry
Global Moderator

Re: Bfest 2011 Vids

Post by Barry »

Purge looks pretty badass.

Shitty track prep FTL

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Just realized something that I may have inadvertently setup which is actually safer...

I was trying to figure out why my exhaust was blowing flames... and I went back to check the log... and my bin file. I always thought I had a fuel cut for rev limiter, but I found a cell that had a 0 spark value in it, no where did the injector PW drop to zero. I then looked at my bin file, my fuel cut is set for 7300 RPM and 7100 RPM resume, and my spark cut out is set for 7000 RPM(I did not change this value from stock)... and my log hits 7046 and thats where the 0 spark is... So I guess I have a 7k Spark limiter setup and since the fuel was still spraying once it shifted and spark came back it ignited the exhaust... pretty sweet actually LOL and quite safe when running nitrous I hear, so thats good.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Haha! And lol I didn't see this, here I thought there were no vids of me racing. Thanks Amy and Jon!

Thanks for cutting off my time as well because it was probably embarrassing =P!

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I love the vid. AND your car Jon. We may disagree often, but I respect your work and your car. :D

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:I love the vid. AND your car Jon. We may disagree often, but I respect your work and your car. :D

Yes, the win is strong with this car.