Bfest NE 2005

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

**UPDATED E-MAIL**  from John C  For anyone who wasn't on his sending list.

Ok guys here's the deal.... I heard back from some of you and I guess there's mass confusion. Here's what we have..... Same weekend as last year, July 15, 16, 17th, This year we'll base Bfest out of salem NH, this is just over the mass/nh state line. We plan a split good time this year, meaning 2 parks instead of one. Friday We are going to Water country which is an all day event. Later in the day or that night, we're going to Canobie lake amusement park. On sat we will have the cook out as usual, but we seem to have something different, later that day or night....... New England dragway! We don't have much for pricing yet, but we know we can get discount coupons for water country and canobie lake park. Let me know what you guys want to do, any money that we need to collect, we'll do it when people start arriving. Thanks, John

MAJ28

Bfest NE 2005

Post by MAJ28 »

I'm definatelly in, as long as I can find a vehicle by then...  which I expect won't be a problem.

»Jason

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   
HeartBeatKid

Bfest NE 2005

Post by HeartBeatKid »

hopefully the car will be done in 2 weeks

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

A running list of who is planning on attending would be nice to have, just so we can have an idea of the crowd expected.  E-mail  me jpchmura@charter.net or John revon25@hotmail.com  We would really like to have this come togeather and work since it may be John's last Berettafest in this area.  So LETS GO I WANT TO HEAR SOME RESPONCES!!!  Don't let this die!

Chazzman

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Chazzman »

I soooo wish I could make it. It just isn't possible for me right now. I've never been farther east then Ohio and have always wanted to visit the new england  states.   I hope to see some pics posted from this event.

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff  

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

At this point I'm not too sure this event is going to happen, for one, no one has definately said they would be there or contacted John so he has a running list of who is attending so really I don't know whats going on yet this year.  The only people who may be going that I know of is Me my g/f, Kevin, John, Eric and Sharene, and possibly Brian, Jason, Doug and John L... Not a very large crowd especially if half of them are possibly, and if not too many people show interest I may change my mind and save my money to do something else.

DWB1973

Bfest NE 2005

Post by DWB1973 »

I'm planning to come, but I might just come on Saturday and Sunday. I might drive up those days.

Doug
'93 Bright Red SS 3.1 L V6 Gone but not

2012 Black Infiniti G37x

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dwb1973

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Well i wont be there, I found out i have no vacation days, and i'm not going to drive up there for saturday and sunday and miss the water parks on friday.  This was a rude awaking to me for work, but i have no leverage, i just started full time and i cant request any days off yet.

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Is anyone planning on showing up anymore??? ÂÂÂ Event is the end of this week and I haven't seen any activity in this section so I was wondering if this just died.  I still won't be there but I'm just curious if John and Kevin are going to have any visitors, or are they going to be there alone.

MAJ28

Bfest NE 2005

Post by MAJ28 »

As much as I hate to do it, I'm also going to be part of the staying at home group.  

No car - no money.  Hopefully we can pick it up again next year, I think ironically the problem is Bfest was so close this year.  I'm sure with another rediculously far location we'll do this again.  

»Jason

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

Not only that John was as involved with the planning this year so it was last minute and there was no definate structure involved such as the registration and down payments and whatnot, Next year he won't be around anymore because he is moving to West Virginia, so hopefully someone will think of it and help get some people togeather again.

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

well i guess John Left me a message back in april or may. and i think he meant to leave it for someone else. I dunno whats going on with this. IM tempted to go up to his house and ask him but somethin tells me he wouldnt be too happy to see me.

If things dont happen this year ill help plan it for next year even though chances are i wont even have a beretta.

MAJ28

Bfest NE 2005

Post by MAJ28 »

(3100-95-Modified @ Jul. 11 2005,12:32)Q
U
O
T
ENot only that John was as involved with the planning this year so it was last minute and there was no definate structure involved such as the registration and down payments and whatnot, Next year he won't be around anymore because he is moving to West Virginia, so hopefully someone will think of it and help get some people togeather again.
I think north east PA or southern NY would be a healthy middleground, so that way we can get a couple more people that aren't quite so far north.  It would've been atleast 14 hours for me this year.

»Jason

irelynx

Bfest NE 2005

Post by irelynx »

I would have been more apt & able to go had it been in the originally proposed area (Lake George) since that's only an hour from home & the gas cost wouldn't have been as bad. That & it has the Great Escape & lots of other things to do, but that's besides the point lol. It seems that the main bfest being in Ohio this year & the quickly rising price of gas made a difference in who would be up for a Bfest NE.

'94 Z26 (Dead. So sad. Stupid NY winters.)
'97 Grand Prix GTP (SC? What's that?)
DWB1973

Bfest NE 2005

Post by DWB1973 »

John sent an email saying it was cancelled due to now one really haveing any interest. I am thinking about a mini fest sometime in the near future if anyone is interested.

Doug
'93 Bright Red SS 3.1 L V6 Gone but not

2012 Black Infiniti G37x

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dwb1973