Bfest NE 2005

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
GcDiaz

Bfest NE 2005

Post by GcDiaz »

The only meets I'd be able to attend would have to be during the middle of the week, so that pretty much takes me out of everything worthwhile. Plus I'm still in financial recovery mode. $700 BFest + $475 transmission repairs = one sobering experience.

The only one who can miss with this gun is the sucker with the bread to buy it.

Bfest NE 2005

Post by Guest »

I was planning to make a run at Bfest next year in Syracuse, NY. I think we have alot to offer with the central location in the NE, maybe its better for a NE BFest.

Syracuse has several state parks to do a show and shine.

An active cruise night circuit as well as the impromptu Erie Blvd. cruises Fri and Sat nights.

ESTA drag park is in the suburbs of Cicero.

Watkins Glen is only 1 1/2 hrs away for those who wish to road race on the prestigous track

Plenty of non-auto related activities like wine crawls (noone stays sober after a few wineries), Brewery Omegong is 1 1/2 hrs away with TONS of activites every Saturday there in the summer, Concerts in B'ville at the amphitheather, at least 15 strip and juice bars, a nice downtown party scene, Darien Lake is 2 hrs away, wreck diving in Ontario or St. Lawrence, and its the home to DIRT racing AND Supermodifieds.

Lodging can be obtained cheap or people can camp (free if need be, have use of a farm yard sized area)

Let me know what you guys think

Colin

DWB1973

Bfest NE 2005

Post by DWB1973 »

I might be interesdted to go and hang out, I don't have the 'Retta anymore but might like to go.

Doug
'93 Bright Red SS 3.1 L V6 Gone but not

2012 Black Infiniti G37x

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dwb1973