Brett Mandli aka scd88ga is a Theif

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
ErichZ26

Re: Brett Mandli aka scd88ga is a Theif

Post by ErichZ26 »

How long did it take uncle to pay for the item purchased from scd88ga.

beretta

Post by beretta »

I have been waiting a couple weeks for a reply from him on a dash cluster from my cars brother he found at the JY in Wisconsin, does anyone else here live close to that yard he goes to ?

I would really like to have that cluster its a V6 89.

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

beretta wrote:I have been waiting a couple weeks for a reply from him on a dash cluster from my cars brother he found at the JY in Wisconsin, does anyone else here live close to that yard he goes to ?

I would really like to have that cluster its a V6 89.

Digi or analog?

uncle

Post by uncle »

ErichZ26 wrote:How long did it take uncle to pay for the item purchased from scd88ga.
How long did it take? I paid him in December……….

1990 GTZ Quad 4 HO
ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

uncle wrote:
ErichZ26 wrote:How long did it take uncle to pay for the item purchased from scd88ga.
How long did it take? I paid him in December……….

When did you agree to pay for item? Has he only taken his time or was it mutual.

I have heard of transactions being drawn out a long time on forums before.

beretta

Post by beretta »

has anyone herd from this guy ??

Does anyone live in Wisconsin that would be able to get to the yard this guy goes to ? i would really like the dash cluster from the 89 base thats there.

88_GTU

Post by 88_GTU »

He's going to berettafest so you could ask him there. he seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him. Apparemtly fell on some rough times for a bit.

88 GTU 5spd 67k black
89 GTU 3500/5spd swapped 79k white
08 TBSS LS2 AWD
uncle

Post by uncle »

Well Hell………….. So he has the funds and the gall to make the trip? I'm only two hours away………

1990 GTZ Quad 4 HO
rettagurl

Post by rettagurl »

I can't honestly believe he would show up to Bfest after screwing people out of money for parts.

That's pretty damn shady of him.

Uncle what parts were they? If I have them laying around you can have them for what it costs for shipping, I need to get crap outta my garage.

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins turbo Diesel
1996 Beretta Base 3100
uncle

Post by uncle »

Thanks, but I just refinished my original parts and don't need them anymore.

1990 GTZ Quad 4 HO
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

I got about 300 in parts I paid for in march and brett still hasn't shipped them out. I'm normally a patient person but when it involves that kind of money it would be nice to have the parts I paid for. I got his address on the envelope that he sent my clutch cap in late last year and don't know if I should make a trip to Wisconsin to get my parts..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Don't make a trip alone. Send out a letter to that address first with delivery conformation or sign for receipt so you can see who accepts it and state you want a refund or your parts or your going to report him. If that fails/no response then next best thing is to report him, Check your local laws and his to see what you can work off of. Or last resort grab a few friends and take a ride. If it wasn't WI I would follow you over there.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

3X00-Modified wrote:Don't make a trip alone. Send out a letter to that address first with delivery conformation or sign for receipt so you can see who accepts it and state you want a refund or your parts or your going to report him. If that fails/no response then next best thing is to report him, Check your local laws and his to see what you can work off of. Or last resort grab a few friends and take a ride. If it wasn't WI I would follow you over there.
Jon Chmura (3X00-Modified), your input in this thread is unwanted and unneeded! Would you please kindly mind your own business and keep your mouth shut, thanks! As far as I'm concerned the OP and any of the hundreds of others that have done or are doing a parts transaction with me can feel free to speak up, because after-all, that is what this section is for!

SummitBalt08's parts have been shipped and he will have them Friday! I have been in constant contact with him concerning his parts and my situation which caused the delay! I also informed him somewhat of my situation with Uncle.

Seeing that Uncle says he is no longer interested in any of the parts I hunted down and refinished for him, I am looking into selling them to anyone else that may be interested (I will make a re-sale post soon)! I am also willing to ship the parts first, and once they are received, I would ask that the payment for them be sent via paypal to Uncle!

If it was just a matter of me simply coming up with a pile of cash to refund Uncle, I would in a second! Unfortunately, my current situation (medical bills / no job / no disposable income) does not allow for that...

PS, 3X00-Modified, I'm STILL waiting for the paypal payment for that flowmaster muffler you agreed to purchase from me a year ago! Do I have to round up the local Beretta posse to come pay you a visit??? ROFL Come on now, haven't I already told you more than once to think before posting nonsense and / or false info!??! Feel free to send me another warning if I hurt your feelings again! K THNX BAI !

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

88_GTU wrote:He's going to berettafest so you could ask him there. he seemed like a pretty cool guy when I met him. Apparemtly fell on some rough times for a bit.
Hey man, what up! Got that GTU on the road yet?

Just and fyi, he is VERY correct with the fell on rough times comment to say the least, but nobody needs to know why or what they are so I will keep the details of my personal life to myself for now.

Also, I did NOT go to Berettafest in case anyone was wondering, thanks... :unknown:

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

3x00 is merely trying to help a fellow member get what he paid for, and there have been times this has had to be done in the past due to people not sending things or what-have-you (anyone dealing with Mantapart can understand that). Just because you've gotten a bad rap in this topic, doesn't mean you slander other people for trying to help. Rectify the issues that have been brought up, and be done with it.

Trying to put someone in their place that is only trying to support a fellow member is not the best way to handle it.

I'll be the first one to say I understand that things happen (job/injury/personal) but when it boils down to it, if you provide an item for sale and a transaction takes place, you have a responsibility to uphold your end of the deal. I've been through rough times myself, but still maintain the dignity to respond/deal with/etc any items that are not involved with my normal daily routine.

You want to point fingers while being the one to blame? Fine. That's not what this community needs.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions