Z04 front light covers

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
93gt--z

Z04 front light covers

Post by 93gt--z »

Ok guys(and gals?), I plan on making some custom foglight covers for the Z04 front lights(you may have seen a few sets around..I have sold a couple of sets to people on bstuff a while ago).I have materials and everything I need, I just need a bit of spare time to make 'em.I don't have an exact date for these to be ready, but it shouldn't take more more than a week or so from now...

Again, these are specifically for Z04 front bumpers (gtz/Z26), and are a very nice mod, that is easy to install..I am hoping to fabricate a "new model" that will fit the base bumpers, but I have had problems locating a bumper to go off of(I'm still looking, and 87_Z04 might be able to help me)..Also, I'm not sure if I want to go with a 4 peice set-up or keep the 2 peice and mod it slightly...Any opinions?

Once again, these covers go over the front blinker/foglight spots and create a smooth appperance,and look great..Your lights are still easily seen at night, so you shouldn't ever have a problem with the law..

These will go for $25 US a set, with shipping included to anywhere in North America.Once I have the money, I ship very fast. Many people can vouch for me and feel free to look at my feedback in the feedback forum here, as well as at Bstuff...

Any questions can be posted here, or feel free to pm me...Right now I'm basically seeing who all is interested in a set,and maybe who wants a base set...

For pics check out my gtz's site.There are a bunch of pics of them there...

Not sure how the interest will be around here, but I thought I'd just let ya know incase..

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap
93gt--z

Z04 front light covers

Post by 93gt--z »

anyone interested in a set of either kind? these will be done this weekend, and they are starting to go out the beginning of next week(I already sold a few sets)...

Here's a pic of the Z04 style on a members Z26

here's a pic of the new base style...this was the mock up set, so they are a bit rough, but the finished sets will be much better,if not perfect...

brilamb2

Z04 front light covers

Post by brilamb2 »

yeah i will want a bse set
just gotta get the money!

93gt--z

Z04 front light covers

Post by 93gt--z »

These are finally all made, and if anyone is interested, let me know...

here's a pic

96BlackRoseZ26

Z04 front light covers

Post by 96BlackRoseZ26 »

How do these attach and stay in place?  Have there been any problems with warping or distortion from the fog light heat?

Have you ever felt like you were flying, but didn't have wings?

Jerry Bickley
02 Navy Blue Metallic Monte Carlo SS
3800 V6/4-Speed Auto

93gt--z

Z04 front light covers

Post by 93gt--z »

they can be attached many ways, depending on what you want to do. my personal set were held on with 2 screws, but majority of people are using glues and epoxys I think...

My set were on the car for about 5 years, and never warped...I haven't had any complaints from other people either, but I can't say 100% they won't warp slightly, but from my experience they do fine.