2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Amateur

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar!!

Post by Amateur »

Damn it man! I wanted to do that to my grill a long time ago! I love the look of it. Like the Twin Turbo 4WD Concept Car
Yeah, that grille design gives the 'retta a very clean look!

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

It does! I love it.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I was gonna do that grill after seeing the AWD concept in person ;)

I think I have a few that I can cut up to try it out on.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
jene

Post by jene »

what if i have a "pin up model" lol tasteful though..... we have a few weeks righ?? igots me some plans mmuuwwhahahaha plans with and with out a pin up girl too... i dont want you all to vote for my car cause a girtl.. i want it to be for the car..

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

lol

Then it shouldn't need a girl in it. :P

But by all means, you can post up pics of it with a girl along with it. As tasteful (or tasteless) as you like! LOL

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'm ready to take my car out in the rain and get some wet pics... I don't see the weather getting good for at least a week... Maybe I'll do that before I wash it for the car show this weekend.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

Yeah, it's miserable here too. And I've got a NastyZ calendar to shoot for as well...

I've played around with rain pics before that look cool.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
jene

Post by jene »

ha... thats funny you guys brought that up.. i did some "wet" photos this morning.. :p non usuable though for the calendar though because of the setting.... i was just horsing around..****not for calendar use**

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

Although I like the idea, that pic has waaaay too much contrast, IMO. Makes your car look like a white car, not silver. I DO like you avatar pic though!

jene

Post by jene »

Wanako wrote:Although I like the idea, that pic has waaaay too much contrast, IMO. Makes your car look like a white car, not silver. I DO like you avatar pic though!

thats the sun...lol i see what your saying.. but i sell prints like these and people go crazy for my artsy fartsy photos ;) i was just showing the "wet" because of the "wet" photo discussion.. hence why its says "not for calendar" :) my calendar entry is going to be color... like i said before i want it voted on for the car not the "girl" or any other reason :)

no this is NOT the same pic.. just takin at the same time with my f stop turned down a bit...lol i need to find a good background location.. i got some ideas... im sure Wanako will like this one more ;p

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

jene wrote:
Wanako wrote:Although I like the idea, that pic has waaaay too much contrast, IMO. Makes your car look like a white car, not silver. I DO like you avatar pic though!

thats the sun...lol i see what your saying.. but i sell prints like these and people go crazy for my artsy fartsy photos ;) i was just showing the "wet" because of the "wet" photo discussion.. hence why its says "not for calendar" :) my calendar entry is going to be color... like i said before i want it voted on for the car not the "girl" or any other reason :)

no this is NOT the same pic.. just takin at the same time with my f stop turned down a bit...lol i need to find a good background location.. i got some ideas... im sure Wanako will like this one more ;p

:good:

You've been getting better at shooting recently, haven't you? I know you weren't gonna use it for the calendar but my critic side kicked in and wanted to share some constructive criticism. :)

I'm definitely gonna try to get some shots in this year. I've learned a couple new techniques for night shots and want to see if I can blend it in with my style.
:burn:

jene

Post by jene »

Wanako wrote:
You've been getting better at shooting recently, haven't you? I know you weren't gonna use it for the calendar but my critic side kicked in and wanted to share some constructive criticism. :)

I'm definitely gonna try to get some shots in this year. I've learned a couple new techniques for night shots and want to see if I can blend it in with my style.
:burn:

ya im going to post some recent pics i took (this weekend) in another thread.. go check em out...lol im trying to get better...if i feel better later im going to go do some "calendar" shots today

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I have a small suggestion. Sort of got hit by a little inspiration yesterday while eyeballing a few possible pic locations.

What do you think of putting a small (like 2"x2") head shot of the car's owner in the upper left hand or right hand corner of each month's picture?

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Not putting my mug on the calendar. lol

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I would be willing. It's not like it's personally identifiable information. It's just a headshot to put owner to car.