Business Card Interest

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
DUBS28

Business Card Interest

Post by DUBS28 »

Saw this beauty upon leaving the hospital this morning.

And it got me thinking that I wish I had a Beretta.net Business Card or something to leave for the owner because I couldn't wait around for the owner to return though I have heard of people have done that before. So, I would be willing to look into pricing, distribution and such if there is enough interest. I would need to get image files from moderators and approval I'm sure. I would look into standard one sided cards and possibly an option to put individualized personal information on the reverse side if you so choose.

What do you all think?

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
Money pit Beretta

Re: Business Card Interest

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Nice idea, but I hate it when people put crap on my car.

keep'em flying!
1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

Money pit Beretta wrote:Nice idea, but I hate it when people put crap on my car.
Times a million.

_________
-------------
Rex 2.0
Global Moderator

Post by Rex 2.0 »

This was made a while ago on bstuff. I am sure some one could edit it real quick. I handed out a few but don't know if any one actually checked it out.

92 GTZ TURBO <-- Rex Mobile
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Like I said, I am in, not that there are alot of berettas out here but all the more reason why these cards would be great. Count me and my buddy Jamie in.

BMAN

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

1988GTU wrote:
Money pit Beretta wrote:Nice idea, but I hate it when people put crap on my car.
Times a million.
I used to be the same way..... Then I got used to the show scene. I get 5 to 10 flyers on upsoming shows at each show I attend thrown inside my car. It used to bug me but now I realize that if someone wants me to attend their show, or in this case check out a website having to do with my car, then I know they must respect my car enough to not damage it while they leave the info. In most cases I'm honored that they include me.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Well I could understand that. It's the BS that they put on my car that I can't stand at all.

keep'em flying!
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Besides, I am a believer that these cars are becoming a rarety, at least they very much are here in Canada/Ontario so I would like to try to get more people on board, lol.

BMAN

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

They seem to be a rarity where I live. I know of 6 now and I own two of them, lol. The other 4 I need to get cards on or talk to.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

I think I know all of the ones in my specific area, and we are all friends, I used to see a beat up old one but it's gone now and was some old hag driving it.

BMAN

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

There are 4 around here and yep, I own two of them. There was 5, but I bought that one and scrapped it. LMAO

However, I have already started working on making one of these up actually a week ago, just have to finish it and print them. They won't have any real incriminating info outside of the name of this website. Once they are done, I will put up an example.

*shrug

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

beretta

Post by beretta »

great idea, id be interested.

What about if you pass a beretta and they dont pull over to hand them a card ? can you incorporate some sticky part into it so in that case you peal here and toss out the window as you drive by so it sticks to their car. haha im just kidding.
I know of 2 beretta's that i see once in a while parked up near where i work in the summer, ive seen the one driving around and was a older guy driving, it has a broken out filler panel and i have one i wanted to drop off and im not around there often in the winter i keep forgetting to take it with me.

I passed a very nice shiny gtz (i think) or a z26, i knew i seen beretta tail lights a few cars ahead so first chance i had to pass i did then slowed down and they seemed to have gone even slower and disappeared from behind me when i pulled over in the next town, i have seen it about 3 times this summer while driving.

NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

:Bravo: Lets do this!!! I like the card Rex 2.0 has just edit it.

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
diedemus

Post by diedemus »

in the interest of continuity I think wanako should come up with a design since he is doing the decals. then if you want a stack just have your local printer run off some from the image he posts

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

I'm cool with that if he wishes to do it. In fact I contemplated starting this topic on the decal thread but decided cards were different from decals thus new thread.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ