sunvisor

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
mike56

sunvisor

Post by mike56 »

Could use a passenger side -grey sunvisor with the light up mirror----for a 94 base....i had to replace mine a few years back--and could only find one with the non light-up mirror--has bugged me since.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Re: sunvisor

Post by Styluss »

Berettas came with light up mirrors? Am I tripping?

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Both of the 94's I have owned didn't come with one, neither did the 95. I wasn't even aware that was an option on these, but I suppose they could be.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

mike56

Post by mike56 »

lolol oh crap--here i am--this time i am wrong as the wife has reminded me---lolol--the lumina does lolol---what happenned with beretta was it was MY visor broke--it had the mirror--non-lit---i had to settle for a driver's with no mirror--no lights--my mistake....confusing cars here.--but i do still need a visor--only --the drivers lolololol

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
ronaconda

Post by ronaconda »

Styluss wrote:Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.
Gotta be careful with the Caddy visors...i found out the hard way after being told this and found out that although the mounting base is close enough that they will in fact use the same holes, the visors themselves were too long and hit my OH console and rendered them useless. If you don't thave an OH console, you have nothing to worry about.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

ronaconda wrote:

Gotta be careful with the Caddy visors...i found out the hard way after being told this and found out that although the mounting base is close enough that they will in fact use the same holes, the visors themselves were too long and hit my OH console and rendered them useless. If you don't thave an OH console, you have nothing to worry about.
I did not know this... I don't have the overhead console. But wait! GW does have the overhead console and he installed these same visors...

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
ronaconda

Post by ronaconda »

Styluss wrote:
ronaconda wrote:

I did not know this... I don't have the overhead console. But wait! GW does have the overhead console and he installed these same visors...
Then he got lucky!!! :lol: Best thing to do is to measure the old ones and get ones that closely match...not all Caddy visors are the same.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

He got the same type I sold you!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car