body kits

Vent shades, black outs, things like that

body kits

Post by Guest »

does anyone know some good places that sell body kits for an 88 base? i have only found one and that was a Vader kit or something like that.

wht89gt

body kits

Post by wht89gt »

check ebay i was on there a couple of nights ago and was looking to see what i could find and i found a body kit  for something like $500.00 i am still thinking about getting it

brilamb2

body kits

Post by brilamb2 »

the ebay one is the vader kit.  if u search to board, u should findsomething.. the only other company that sells a decent bodykit besides the vader is www.dizaracing.com, at least i thin thats the addy.  JC Whitney sells one called a Predator kit for about 550, and its a decent looking kit, just kinda looks like a modified gtz/z26 kit, but in a good way

body kits

Post by Guest »

well im trying to figure out how much money i need to save up to build my car up the way i want to. thanks for the help people.

93gt--z

body kits

Post by 93gt--z »

look under appperance mods on berettastuff.com..there are like 7 or 8 kits available for rettas..all will fit your base, as will a gtz/Z26 kit.

If you wanna know more about process, work, etc. I know my fair share about bodykits

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap

body kits

Post by Guest »

Will the BerettaStuff.com kits also fit a '96 coupe? If not, do you have any suggestions on where I could find a cool kit(s). Thanks Guys. I think this site rocks. This is my second Beretta and I can find no complaints about either of them. Beretta's forever!

body kits

Post by Guest »

i've always loved the style 81 kit, but i rarely see it on any cars, if i ever bought a 3.1l 5 speed beretta gt, i would definetly put this kit on it.

http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/chevberet.htm

93gt--z

body kits

Post by 93gt--z »

(baddog_1971 @ Dec. 19 2005,14:20)Q
U
O
T
EWill the BerettaStuff.com kits also fit a '96 coupe? If not, do you have any suggestions on where I could find a cool kit(s). Thanks Guys. I think this site rocks. This is my second Beretta and I can find no complaints about either of them. Beretta's forever!
yep, all those kits will fit yours as well as any beretta...

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap
kellu

Re: body kits

Post by kellu »

Does anyone here know how to install the vader body kit? It would be a huge wallet saver if someone could at least show me pictures of what goes where lol.

1995 Beretta 3.1 SFI(Work in Progress)
1990 Nissan 240sx(Soon?...)
Thrush Turbo Muffler
3"Racing tip
Hundai Tiburon Wing
JustinsBeretta

Post by JustinsBeretta »

my body kit on my retta is a duraflex. Was a lil tricky with side skirts and rear bumper, some chopping here and there for side skirts and some bending and popriviting for the rear bumper unless you make extensions to make the top lip of the rear bumper wider to connect to stock bolt wholes

1991 Corolla 5spd, R.I.P
1995 Red Blazer R.I.P
1995 Black Blazer R.I.P
1995 Green Blazer R.I.P
1998 Jetta 2.0l 5 spd R.I.P
1998 Chevy Cheyenne 305 Vortec still alive after 280,000km good truck
1994 Beretta work in progress, wish i had more money for it...
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

Guys this thread is 8 years old. Be cautious of searching far back, the OP's of this thread probably aren't around anymore.