Drawings

Archived topics from the Exhaust Forum

Drawings

Post by Guest »

Hello! This is a beretta owner of the netherlands. I own a beretta 2.8 of 1987. I am looking for drawings of the original exhaust system. Can somebody help?

Drawings

Post by Guest »

Hey, good to see you here ! .... Let's keep this in English so everyone else understands   It might be in the Haynes manual... hold on... I'll check....

15 minutes later:

Nothing on dimensions or a good routing picture....
I guess someone has to crawl under a 2.8 and photograph it. I know Jack Eubanks has a good sounding exhaust setup and I bet you he can tell you all about it. His 2.8 sounded like a d@mn Nascar in Albuquerque !!! Check it out by clicking here.  Good luck Dick ! ÂÂÂ

gar187er

Drawings

Post by gar187er »

heres a diagram from walker exhaust

hope this helped!!!!!!!!!

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!

Drawings

Post by Guest »

Now that's sweeet !!!  

Gert

Drawings

Post by Guest »

This is kinda related to the topic...but my exhaust doesn't stick out the slit that is in my rear bumper of my Predator body kit.  Is there any way I can just make the tips come out w/o having to make the pipe from the cat to the muffler longer?  Could I maybe take 2 long, straight pipes & put them over the twin tip that I already have (kinda like making an extention)?

MAJ28

Drawings

Post by MAJ28 »

has dynomax developed a 90+ system yet?  

Didn't think so...

Jason

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   

Drawings

Post by Guest »

Actually...they had one.....it's now discontinued, but you still might be able to find the components around, OR modify the earlier system to fit.