The True Emporer of Magical Parts: 88_GTU

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
KFLO 93 GT

The True Emporer of Magical Parts: 88_GTU

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

So...

We had organized a trade of an old style console 5 speed shift plate with boot, maroon in color; to be traded for a single 94+ upper filler panel.

Initially we had discussed an in person trade as we have other bartering to sort out, but Mr. G or is it Mr. 88... surprised me by sending the item ahead of schedule. 1 week later I finally opened the package only to discover that the filler panel had multiplied... somehow in this package there was not 1, but 2 filler panels!!!! One of the 94+ darker tinted nature, and one of the old school orignale clear variety. However could this have happened?

I declare that Mr. _ be promoted to Vice Promotional President of Extracurricular Magical Multiplying Parts! I also suggest he look into collaborating the powers of his packing and shipping warehouse with the resources of the one known as Travelor. With both of them being in Wisconsin.... I'm pretty sure we could pack and ship a whole car out of WI and have it arrive without damage, ahead of schedule, possibly as 2 cars.

Super Star Status for sure! Major props again Mr. U!

93 GTs
88_GTU

Re: The True Emporer of Magical Parts: 88_GTU

Post by 88_GTU »

Always a pleasure Kurt!

J

88 GTU 5spd 67k black
89 GTU 3500/5spd swapped 79k white
08 TBSS LS2 AWD
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

haha! sounds like a great transaction!

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
Travelor
Global Moderator

Post by Travelor »

KFLO 93 GT wrote:So...
... I also suggest he look into collaborating the powers of his packing and shipping warehouse with the resources of the one known as Travelor. With both of them being in Wisconsin.... I'm pretty sure we could pack and ship a whole car out of WI and have it arrive without damage, ahead of schedule, possibly as 2 cars...
We would all die in the attempt, as that would require use of a temporal black hole to squeeze the car down in space and time in order to fit it into the small shipping box. I can't risk it again...

:o

1988 GTU
1990 GTZ
Beretta Preservation Society Chairman

"Have you painted your car in a parking lot today?"