bstuff.com

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
95Z26beretta

bstuff.com

Post by 95Z26beretta »

(95BlackZ26 @ Mar. 24 2008,11:47)QUOTEdidnt mean you 95Z26beretta. theres a select few that are over here that are the ones.

bstuff just needs to be a littl stricter on the people who are the problem
lol yeah I know ya didn't mean me in general, there are some who are adddicted we know who they are w/o naming names..lol

yes I agree that bstuff does need to be stricter with problem makers, I think it would help it be a better site. Some moderators need to crack down harder and I think it should be the 1...2..3 rule. get warned for the 1st offense, 2nd time get banned temporarily, then strike 3 ur done for good.

1992 Quasar Quad GTZ
2004 F150 FX4 Edition
SuzukiGhostRider

bstuff.com

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

(95BlackZ26 @ Mar. 24 2008,09:14)QUOTE
(SuzukiGhostRider @ Mar. 24 2008,02:32)QUOTEHAHA, it's great when the people saying that crap^^ are on here as much as the rest of us....
im not on here nearly as much as any of the people who are complaining about bstuff.

and it is sad that the whole forum is your life

and that was 1am genious im talking about during the day.
I got news for you...this forum ISN'T my whole life. I don't know if you've noticed ,but I've been traversing the country lately delivering a Sport Bike and picking up cars and have several projects going. I spend a lot of time on here trying to help ,be informative and GET help. So next time direct your insults a little more clearly or just STFU! Really. You talk smack about people starting crap and right now it's you bud! And it's interesting how I can manage to be on here quite a lot and STILL do all my other stuff. I just like Bstuff better because there are a lot more active topics over there related to projects,etc. And unfortunately some of the more active members over there are either unaware of this site or choose not to register/post here.
Oh, and aren't you the same 95BlackZ26 who was banned from Bstuff and then re-registered? And just to let you know "genios" is spelled "genius"......

Rodville

bstuff.com

Post by Rodville »

Well I will be the fist one to admit I have no life and live on the boards. Being disabled FTL.

jene

bstuff.com

Post by jene »

(Rodville @ Mar. 25 2008,12:22)QUOTEWell I will be the fist one to admit I have no life and live on the boards. Being disabled FTL.
I guess I have no life eithor.. but that is ok!! Dont feel bad ...

99GaGT3X00

bstuff.com

Post by 99GaGT3X00 »

(SuzukiGhostRider @ Mar. 25 2008,02:05)QUOTE
(95BlackZ26 @ Mar. 24 2008,09:14)QUOTE
(SuzukiGhostRider @ Mar. 24 2008,02:32)QUOTEHAHA, it's great when the people saying that crap^^ are on here as much as the rest of us....
im not on here nearly as much as any of the people who are complaining about bstuff.

and it is sad that the whole forum is your life

and that was 1am genious im talking about during the day.
I got news for you...this forum ISN'T my whole life. I don't know if you've noticed ,but I've been traversing the country lately delivering a Sport Bike and picking up cars and have several projects going. I spend a lot of time on here trying to help ,be informative and GET help. So next time direct your insults a little more clearly or just STFU! Really. You talk smack about people starting crap and right now it's you bud! And it's interesting how I can manage to be on here quite a lot and STILL do all my other stuff. I just like Bstuff better because there are a lot more active topics over there related to projects,etc. And unfortunately some of the more active members over there are either unaware of this site or choose not to register/post here.
Oh, and aren't you the same 95BlackZ26 who was banned from Bstuff and then re-registered? And just to let you know "genios" is spelled "genius"......
no need to get defensive. and no i was  never banned from bstuff. ive had the same username for 4+ yrs.

you cant even quote my mis spelling right. its called hitting two keys at once.

3400/3500 Hybrid
227/233@.050 .515.515 lift 112LSA
15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400

99 Grand Am GT------03 Subaru Outback H6
jene

bstuff.com

Post by jene »

Come on meow!! Lets not  bring bstuff drama here. Lets e hug and be kind!!

Carson21R

bstuff.com

Post by Carson21R »

(jene @ Mar. 25 2008,17:04)QUOTECome on meow!! Lets not  bring bstuff drama here. Lets e hug and be kind!!
x2

rettagurl

bstuff.com

Post by rettagurl »

You know the missing drama from bstuff not being up was kind of nice.  And now it's starting here...I'm going to e-punch the next person to start crap  

I dunno but it doesn't really hurt my feelings any.  I like bstuff way better than bnet but eh. I am not driving my car right now....hell it won't even start, battery is deader than hell and I have to redo my intake sooo and I still havent got my painted parts back from ga....

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins turbo Diesel
1996 Beretta Base 3100
fastlane02

bstuff.com

Post by fastlane02 »

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR CAR RETTAGIRL LOL
J/K but the other two better settle this in pms and not on the board or you two are going  to get a warning. you guys forget this is the clean site  

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
MAD MARK

bstuff.com

Post by MAD MARK »

Oh my god. I have just found this site. I was suicidal when I found out bstuff.com was down for so long. I was depressed and had no one to talk to.

Thank god I found some new friends and this board.

Craig Hanus FTW!!!!

MAD MARK
rettagurl

bstuff.com

Post by rettagurl »

(fastlane02 @ Mar. 25 2008,21:45)QUOTEWHO CARES ABOUT YOUR CAR RETTAGIRL LOL
J/K but the other two better settle this in pms and not on the board or you two are going  to get a warning. you guys forget this is the clean site ÂÂÂ

I'm sending you two e-punchs via pm ÂÂÂ

1. for not caring about my car

2. for not spelling my name correctly

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins turbo Diesel
1996 Beretta Base 3100
fastlane02

bstuff.com

Post by fastlane02 »

ouch    

CBC PERFORMANCE

use to be grace89SS
89gt 3.8scII to much to list.
87 iroc-z the old girl is getting a make over!
90 gtz bring her back to her glory days but even better!
02 TA moser 12 bolt,yank 4k stall, spohn everything, LPE heads,MS4 cam,fast90/90 ported, hooker lt sc.
68 firebird
Kyle Anderson

bstuff.com

Post by Kyle Anderson »

/\/\/\

I see you edited your post... did you forget how it was spelled too?

Beat me by 8 minutes... now my arrows point to the wrong post. Thanks.

2tone88

bstuff.com

Post by 2tone88 »

Well I guess I have no life either    I'm on here all the time, don't post much tho, just read at work because I'd rather read this then talk to the ###### idiots I work with. Stupidity runs wild at my work, and I just can't stand it.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

bstuff.com

Post by heavywoody »

Enough e-drama already.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions